82, Mount Street, Mayfair, London, W1K
- There are three, 2 bedroom lateral apartments over the first, second and third floors with a 3 bedroom duplex
- penthouse on the fourth and fifth floors. All apartments have direct lift access, comfort cooling, smart home systems, beautifully appointed kitchens and bathrooms and bespoke joinery. (truncated)
- Mount Street is Mayfair’s premier luxury retailing district and attracts names such as Celine, Goyard, Moynat and Pragnell. The shop is located at the western end of
- the street, adjacent to Purdy and covers the Ground and Lower Ground floor.
- The self-contained office has a discreet private entrance on Balfour Place. There is a large sized reception and principal office space on the raised ground floor with the lower ground (truncated)
frontage and a self-contained office with a septate entrance on to Balfour Place.
. Newly refurbished
.4 self-contained luxury apartments
.self-contained retail unit
.self-contained office space
Located in the heart of Mayfair, Mount Street
is known as one of the premier luxury retail
destination in London. As well as luxury retail,
Mount Street is home to fantastic restaurants,
cafes and the world renown Connaught
CBRE Limited on its behalf and for the Vendors or Lessors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance to intending Purchasers or Lessees, and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2.Whilst CBRE Limited uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information in these particulars is materially correct, some of the information is derived from third parties and has not been verified by us. Any intending Purchasers, Lessees or Third Parties should not rely on this information as a statement or representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by their own inspection, searches, enquiries, surveys or otherwise as to the accuracy and completeness.
3. To the maximum extent permitted by law CBRE Limited accepts no liability or responsibility for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss of profits resulting from direct or indirect actions based upon the content of these particulars. No person in the employment of CBRE Limited has any authority to make any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
4. Unless otherwise stated, all purchase prices and rents are correct at the date of publication and, unless otherwise stated, are quoted exclusive of VAT. Lease details and service ground rent (where applicable) are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
82, Mount Street, Mayfair, London, W1K
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bond Street Station0.3 miles
- Marble Arch Station0.4 miles
- Hyde Park Corner Station0.5 miles
About the agent
CBRE Residential are experts in prime central London. With significant experience in selling and letting high end residential schemes, our team has extensive market knowledge and the expertise to navigate through all issues and deliver the right property for you.Global, national and local reach
Our place within a global property platform means we can provide opportunities across the globe, for investment, purchase or renting.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PRI230004. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CBRE Residential, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
*This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.