Knightswood Court, Mossley Hill, Liverpool
- PROPERTY TYPE
- Two bedrooms
- Ground floor apartment
- Open plan lounge kitchen
- Family bathroom
- En suite to master bedroom
- Viewing is strictly via this office
- Allocated parking
We are delighted to offer for sale this ground floor apartment situated in a secure gated community. Upon entering the property on the ground floor you will find an entrance hall, two bedrooms, family bathroom.
We are delighted to offer for sale this ground floor apartment situated in a secure gated community. Upon entering the property on the ground floor you will find an entrance hall, utility room and cloakroom, two bedrooms and en suite to master, family bathroom. There is also a lounge which is open plan, to a modern fitted kitchen. There is allocated parking, which can be viewed from the lounge window.
The property is situated in a popular residential location, within easy reach of good transport links local shops and schools. Viewing is strictly via this office.
This property has an offer accepted subject to contract but is still currently available to view.
Wood effect laminate flooring.
Lounge Open To Kitchen 27' 8" x 11' 7" ( 8.43m x 3.53m )
Double glazed window, wall mounted heater, wood effect laminate flooring.
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer, electric oven, electric hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine.
Bedroom One 12' 3" x 9' 1" ( 3.73m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window, wall mounted heater, carpet flooring.
Shower cubicle, wash hand basin, W.C, part tiling.
Bedroom Two 8' 1" x 12' 5" ( 2.46m x 3.78m )
Double glazed, wall mounted heater, carpet flooring.
Bath with mixer taps, radiator, wash hand basin, W.C.
Secure gated community, allocated parking space is outside of the lounge window for added security.
Property has one bathroom and one ensuite.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Tenure: Leasehold You buy the right to live in a property for a fixed number of years, but the freeholder owns the land the property's built on.Read more about tenure type in our glossary page.
GROUND RENTA regular payment made by the leaseholder to the freeholder, or management company.Read more about ground rent in our glossary page.
£260 per year (Ask agent about the review period)When and how often your ground rent will be reviewed.Read more about ground rent review period in our glossary page.
ANNUAL SERVICE CHARGEA regular payment for things like building insurance, lighting, cleaning and maintenance for shared areas of an estate. They're often paid once a year, or annually.Read more about annual service charge in our glossary page.
LENGTH OF LEASEHow long you've bought the leasehold, or right to live in a property for.Read more about length of lease in our glossary page.
105 years left
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Knightswood Court, Mossley Hill, Liverpool
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- West Allerton Station0.5 miles
- Liverpool South Parkway Station0.7 miles
- Cressington Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Allerton Jones & Chapman office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact, Jones & Chapman began life back in 1923, so with over 100 years in the business you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Jones & Chapman as your estate agent…
>> Your local Jones & Chapman team in Allerton
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surroundin
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT121552. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Allerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
*This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
**This is indicative only and based on a 2-person household with multiple devices and simultaneous usage. Broadband performance is affected by multiple factors including number of occupants and devices, simultaneous usage, router range etc. For more information speak to your broadband provider.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.