One Park Drive, London, E14
- PROPERTY TYPE
1,130 sq ft
105 sq m
Welcome to a truly exceptional living experience in the heart of London's Canary Wharf. This meticulously designed and stunning two-bedroom, two-bathroom apartment on the 29th floor of One Park Drive offers an unparalleled combination of modern sophistication, breath taking views, and unparalleled amenities.
- Location: Situated in the prestigious Canary Wharf district, this apartment offers the epitome of urban living with easy access to world-class dining, shopping, entertainment, and transportation options.
- Floor: Located on the 29th floor, this apartment provides awe-inspiring panoramic views of the iconic London skyline, the River Thames, and beyond.
- Layout: The apartment boasts a spacious and open floor plan, seamlessly blending living, dining, and kitchen areas, all flooded with natural light from the large windows.
Bedrooms: Two generously sized bedrooms offer comfort and privacy. The master bedroom includes an en-suite bathroom, while the second bedroom is perfect for guests or a home office.
- Bathrooms: Enjoy the luxury of two modern bathrooms, featuring high-end fixtures, elegant tiling, and sleek design.
- Kitchen: A sleek, contemporary kitchen features top-of-the-line appliances, ample storage space, and an island for casual dining and entertaining.
- Balcony: Step out onto your private balcony to savour your morning coffee or evening cocktails while taking in the breath taking views.
- Amenities: Residents of One Park Drive have access to an array of world-class amenities, including a 24-hour concierge, fitness centre, swimming pool, spa, cinema room, and beautifully landscaped communal gardens.
- Security: Enjoy peace of mind with 24-hour security and secure access to the building.
Parking: A secure parking space is available for your convenience.
- Transport: The apartment is well-connected, with easy access to Canary Wharf DLR and Jubilee Line stations, allowing you to reach the City and West End in no time.
This apartment at One Park Drive offers an unparalleled opportunity to own a piece of London's iconic skyline. Whether you're looking for a luxurious residence or a sound investment, this property is sure to exceed your expectations. Contact us today to schedule a viewing and make this exceptional apartment your new home.
Tenure: Leasehold You buy the right to live in a property for a fixed number of years, but the freeholder owns the land the property's built on.Read more about tenure type in our glossary page.
For details of the leasehold, including the length of lease, annual service charge and ground rent, please contact the agent
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
One Park Drive, London, E14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- South Quay Station0.2 miles
- Canary Wharf Station0.2 miles
- Heron Quays Station0.3 miles
About the agent
Established in 2008, Houseen is a highly respected property sales, lettings and property management company operating across south-east England from its head office in Brighton & Hove. Whether you’re a landlord, tenant, vendor or prospective purchaser, you’ll benefit from our intimate knowledge of the region’s diverse property sector, particularly new-build and properties at the upper end of the market.
As one of Brighton & Hove’s leading lettings companies, w
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P1803S. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Houseen Lettings & Property Services, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
*This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.