- PROPERTY TYPE
- TENUREDescribes how you own a property. There are different types of tenure - freehold, leasehold, and commonhold.Read more about tenure in our glossary page.
- Four bedrooms - main en-suite
- Open plan living / dining room
- Kitchen fitted with attractive cabinets topped with timber work surfaces
- Utility room and separate boot room
- Integral double garage and plenty of parking
- Guest cloakroom/WC
- Family bathroom with four piece suite
- Fabulous extensive mature gardens
- Non estate exclusive yet convenient location
Why You'll Like It
Set just off Knights Hill in Kenwyn, this property is within an enclave of just a handful of similar detached homes which are accessed by an initially shared driveway from the leafy lane that leads to Kenwyn Church.
An extensive front lawned garden sets the property apart and you'll find ample vehicle parlking space on the driveway. Stepping inside, the reception hall is impressive with ample storage and a guest WC just off. The layout and flow of this home is one of the things that you'll immediately appreciate. The ground floor comprises of a large living room with a feature gass fire and windows overlooking the rear garden. It is open plan to the dining area yet the two spaces are well defined. Patio doors open from the dining room to the garden and French internal doors lead back to the hallway. However, there is also a door through to the kitchen. The kitchen has been fitted with good quality cabinetry and the units are finished with timber worktops. Integrated...
Where It Is
Kenwyn is an area of Truro that is rich in both architecture and green space with a mixture of modern and period properties mostly set on broad leafy streets, yet a short stroll from the city centre. Idless woods are within easy walking distance where you'll find trails, orienteering and woodland. The A30 trunk road is within a couple of miles via Shortlanesend and the Royal Cornwall Hospital is also easily reached. School provision in Truro is very good too with St Mary's Primary School just down the road and a choice of both state and independent provision in the city. Truro is a great place to live with a thriving community, pretty cobbled streets, and inspiring cathedral, theatre and five screen cinema. The beaches of both the North and South coast are within a short drive so whether you're a surfer, a sailor or both, you'll find Truro is a convenient spot to be based.
Services and Tenure
Mains electric, gas, water and drains
Council Tax Band F
Clive Pearce Property, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements of fact.
2 It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Clive Pearce Property have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
3. Photos and Videos: The photographs and/or videos show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken. Areas, measurements and distances given are approximate only. Any computer generated image gives only an indication as to how...
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Truro Station0.6 miles
- Perranwell Station4.5 miles
About the agent
It's our great team who deliver our promise to set high standards and outstanding service all at a competitive price on a NO SALE, NO FEE basis.
Clive Pearce has been an estate agent in Truro and the surrounding areas since 1989 and it is this experience and knowledge, as well as hard work on your behalf which will achieve the best possible results.
With our network of 80 offices across the South West and our London office too, we offer superb coverage whilst remaining independent
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference 12132303. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clive Pearce Property, Truro. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.