Wyndham Crescent, Cardiff
- PROPERTY TYPE
- Substantial end of terrace four bedroom property
- Coming soon October/November
- Three reception rooms
- Decent garden to rear
- Bathroom & shower room
An excellent size four bedroom property, secluded location on the doorstep of Pontcanna high street and the many cafes, restaurants & amenities it has to offer. Public transport nearby and this attractive home also benefits from a charming enclosed garden.
An excellent size four bedroom period home set in this very much sought after location in Pontcanna within walking distance to the main cafes, restaurant and local market. It is also located within walking distance to Canton High Street and Cardiff City Centre.
The property is an ideal purchase for someone a buyer searching for a project to put their own stamp on.
Get in touch with a member of our team on for more information about this property.
Wooden door, tiled wall, wooden flooring
Under stairs storage, wooden flooring, radiator, door to sitting room and lounge, stairs to first floor.
Lounge 13' 1" max x 13' 1" max ( 3.99m max x 3.99m max )
Double glazed window to front, ceiling rose and coved ceiling, fire place with ceramic surround and hearth, radiator.
Dining Area 12' 4" max x 10' 7" max ( 3.76m max x 3.23m max )
Double glazed window to rear, ceiling rose and coved ceiling, radiator.
Reception Room Three 13' max x 11' 1" max ( 3.96m max x 3.38m max )
Windows to side, feature fire place, ceramic flooring.
Kitchen 12' 9" max x 10' 3" max ( 3.89m max x 3.12m max )
Fitted with wall and base unit, space for range cooker with ceramic splash back tiles, belfast sink, wooden work top, splash back tiles.
Plumbing for washing machine or tumble dryer, wc and access to the loft.
Two windows to side, door to cloak room and garden.
Bedroom One 13' 6" max x 12' 4" max ( 4.11m max x 3.76m max )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, wooden flooring.
Bedroom Two 13' 7" max x 11' 2" max ( 4.14m max x 3.40m max )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, wooden flooring.
Landing 13' 2" max x 11' 1" max ( 4.01m max x 3.38m max )
Double glazed window to side, door to bathroom.
Partially obscured window to rear, wash hand base unit, wc, pannelled bath and shower, heated towel rail,
Bedroom Three 8' 7" max x 4' 3" max ( 2.62m max x 1.30m max )
Double glazed window to front, wooden flooring
Enclossed with stone wall, selection of trees and shrubs, paved patio to side garden with climers, apple trees and shrub.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Wyndham Crescent, Cardiff
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ninian Park Station0.5 miles
- Cathays Station0.9 miles
- Cardiff Central Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Pontcanna Allen & Harris office...
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Allen & Harris have been trading since 1966, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Allen & Harris as your estate agent…
>> Your local Allen & Harris team in Pontcanna
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local ex
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference CRP107134. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Pontcanna. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.