Broom Terrace, BROOM
- PROPERTY TYPE
- TENUREDescribes how you own a property. There are different types of tenure - freehold, leasehold, and commonhold.Read more about tenure in our glossary page.
- Attractive FOUR BEDROOM Bay Windowed Semi-Detached
- Super Location close to Town, Clifton Park, Bus Routes and Schools
- Side Extended to Create and Additional Bedrooms and Modern Shower Room
- Two Spacious Reception Rooms, Large Kitchen, Three Further Bedrooms, One with EN-Suite Shower Room
- Basement, Enclosed Rear Garden, Driveway and DETACHED GARAGE
- IDEAL FAMILY PURCHASE - Early Viewing Advised
- Council Tax Band: C, EPC Rating D, Tenure: Freehold
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Broom Terrace, BROOM
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Rotherham Central Station0.8 miles
- Meadowhall South/Tinsley Tram Stop2.6 miles
- Meadowhall Station2.9 miles
About the agent
FOR YOUR NEXT MOVE > > >
easyProperty hybrid Sales
Quick sales option with our modern method of Auction
Bartons are a highly respected local independent estate agent specialising in residential property sales, auction and lettings across the whole of the Rotherham borough.
We believe in building strong relationships with each of our clients a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11739794. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bartons, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
*This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.