St. James Avenue, London
- PROPERTY TYPE
- TENUREDescribes how you own a property. There are different types of tenure - freehold, leasehold, and commonhold.Read more about tenure in our glossary page.
- 3/4 Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Extended Kitchen Breakfast Area
- Family Bathroom plus ground floor Shower Room
- 0.9 miles to Totteridge and Whetstone Tube Station
- Off Street Parking
- Chain Free
Located on this popular residential road in Whetstone and Totteridge is this 3/4 bedroom semi-detached family home. Consisting of a double aspect through reception/dining room, with a spacious and extended fitted kitchen breakfasting area.
This delightful property also offers a versatile room which is currently being used as a fourth bedroom with modern en-suite facilities on the ground floor. To the first floor this family home has three bedrooms, family bathroom and separate WC. Further benefits include off street parking, secluded outlook from the rear garden and potential to extend further (STPP). This home is perfect for the growing family looking to be close to local shops, open spaces including Friary Park which is popular with local residents and is located 0.9 miles from Totteridge and Whetstone tube station for anyone looking to commute into the city.
Dating back to the 15th Century, Whetstone originated in medieval times, and legend has it that the name stems from the stone that is placed outside of the Griffin Pub, where soldiers went to sharpen their swords before the Battle of Barnet. Whetstone is perfect for both commuters and families alike. Located in zone 4, Totteridge and Whetstone northern line tube station offers easy access in and out of the city and central London, whilst also being only moments away from open countryside. Whetstone offers a vast range of architecture from period apartments boasting plenty of character, to large 1920's and 1930's houses, perfect for a growing family. Parts of Whetstone have benefited from modernisation in recent years, which have given rise to some luxury new builds that have incorporated the Help to buy scheme.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
St. James Avenue, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Totteridge & Whetstone Station0.8 miles
- Oakleigh Park Station1.0 miles
- Woodside Park Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Whetstone Barnard Marcus office?
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Barnard Marcus has been trading since 1979, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose Barnard Marcus as your estate agent?
>> Your local Barnard Marcus team in Whetstone
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exper
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WTS106582. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Whetstone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
*This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.