Gorse Road, Grantham
- PROPERTY TYPE
- Detached Two Bedroom Bungalow
- Off Road Parking
- In Need of Renovations
- Good Location
- Close to Local Amenities
"NO ONWARDS CHAIN" - "Incentives and part exchange available upon offering"
Two bedroom detached bungalow in need of some updating and renovation in close proximity to local amenities briefly comprises of lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms, bathroom and private enclosed rear garden.
William H Brown are pleased to bring to the market this two bedroom bungalow in a popular location in Grantham. This detached bungalow features a sunroom that runs across the back of the property, lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms, bathroom and a concrete driveway with off road parking. To the rear there is a large lawned garden with borders of mature shrubs, plants and a shed.
"Incentives and part exchange available upon offering"
The property is located in walking distance of some local amenities and approximately 5 minutes from the town centre. Grantham boasts a good range of shops, cafe's/restaurants, a cinema, recreational parks, and a busy train station on the main line London Kings Cross to Edinburgh. Good transport links to the A1, A52 are also close by giving access to some local places of interest including Belton House, Belvoir Castle and Rutland Water.
Entering the hallway through a part-glazed door having wooden flooring, hatch access to the loft, a radiator, coving to the ceiling and doors leading to all rooms.
Lounge 12' 5" x 11' 10" into the alcove ( 3.78m x 3.61m into the alcove )
With a bay window to the front aspect, cornacing detailing to the ceiling, wooden laminate flooring and two radiators.
Kitchen 11' 3" x 10' 10" max ( 3.43m x 3.30m max )
With a window to the rear aspect having a range of cream units at both floor and eye level with black speckled worktops over, vinyl flooring, coving to the ceiling, boiler, Zanussi oven, electric hob and door leading into the conservatory.
Conservatory 24' 11" x 10' 7" ( 7.59m x 3.23m )
Access through the kitchen into this large conservatory comprising of two radiators, wooden laminate flooring and patio doors leading out to the rear garden.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 11' 5" ( 3.63m x 3.48m )
With a window to the front aspect, coving to the ceiling and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 3" x 11' 6" ( 3.12m x 3.51m )
With a window to the rear aspect looking into the conservatory, coving to the ceiling, wooden laminate flooring, and a radiator.
Bathroom 7' 10" x 5' 5" ( 2.39m x 1.65m )
With a window to the rear aspect, bath with mains shower over, vanity sink unit, low level WC, fully tiled and a radiator.
General Description Outside
Approaching the property to the front there is a concrete driveway and off road parking.
The private rear garden provides a large lawn with gravel and a patio area ideal for outside dining, enclosed by fencing.
'All Services/Appliances have not and will not be tested'
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Gorse Road, Grantham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Grantham Station1.1 miles
- Ancaster Station6.1 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Grantham William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Grantham
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exp
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference GST111777. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Grantham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.