Oak Close, Talbot Green, Pontyclun
- PROPERTY TYPE
- Y Pant school catchment
- Driveway Parking
- Lively and convenient location
- Council Tax - D
- Spacious bedrooms
- Fantastic road and rail commuter links
Explore this three bed semi-detached home in lively Talbot Green. Features a driveway, spacious interiors and proximity to local amenities. Ideal for families or first time buyers, with roomy bedrooms, central bathroom, ample kitchen and two generous reception rooms. Y Pant school catchment.
Introducing this charming three bedroom semi-detached home nestled right in the heart of a vibrant Talbot Green community. An inviting property that boasts a driveway, spacious living areas, convenient access to local amenites and fantastic road and rail commuter links. With catchment for the esteemed Y Pant secondary school, this is perfect for those seeking a harmonious blend of comfort and convenience.
Featuring a well designed internal layout comprising a trio of spacious bedrooms and central family bathroom to the first floor, the heart of the home lies in the plentiful kitchen. This is further complemented by two generous reception rooms and a conservatory, enhancing the living space and providing a seamless connection to the outdoors, where a quiet and enclosed rear garden can be found. A layout that creates an ideal living environment for small families or first time buyers.
Call us on to secure your viewing slot or vist our wesbite
Reception Room 19' 7" x 7' 10" ( 5.97m x 2.39m )
UPVC double glazed window to front.
Lounge 23' 11" max x 10' 5" max ( 7.29m max x 3.17m max )
UPVC double glazed window to front, French doors to rear leading into conservatory. Stairs to first floor bedrooms and bathroom, access to kitchen.
Kitchen 8' 6" x 9' 11" ( 2.59m x 3.02m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with worktop over. Stainless steel sink and mixer tap. Space for washing machine and fridge freezer.
Conservatory 6' 10" x 10' 3" ( 2.08m x 3.12m )
Half high wall with UPVC double glazing.
Bedroom One 11' 7" max x 12' 3" max ( 3.53m max x 3.73m max )
UPVC window to front
Bedroom Two 11' 7" max x 10' 7" max ( 3.53m max x 3.23m max )
UPVC window to rear
Bedroom Three 7' 11" x 8' 6" ( 2.41m x 2.59m )
UPVC window to Front
Bathroom 6' 2" x 8' 1" ( 1.88m x 2.46m )
Fitted with bath, WC and sink. UPVC window to rear.
Garden laid to lawn. Driveway.
Enclosed rear garden with gated side access. Patio area and garden laid to lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Oak Close, Talbot Green, Pontyclun
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Pontyclun Station0.9 miles
- Llanharan Station2.7 miles
- Trefforest Estate Station4.5 miles
About the agent
We’re passionate about property and the customers that we work for which is why we are proud to be a company that still provides service with a personal touch.
We’ve been around since 1965 so needless to say, we’re experts at what we do! Our market knowledge and coverage across Wales is unmatched, but what makes us truly special is taking everything we’ve mastered over the decades we've been in business and pairing it with innovation and new ways of thinking.
As one of the larges
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference TAL306674. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Talbot Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.