Millfield, Welwyn Garden City
- PROPERTY TYPE
- TENUREDescribes how you own a property. There are different types of tenure - freehold, leasehold, and commonhold.Read more about tenure in our glossary page.
- Three Bedrooms
- Semi Detached
- On Street Parking
- Front & Rear Garden
- Downstairs Cloakroom
Situated in the peaceful Panshanger area of Welwyn Garden City is this beautifully presented 3 bedroom semi-detached family home just a short walk away from local shops, local schools and green spaces.
Situated in the peaceful Panshanger area of Welwyn Garden City is this beautifully presented 3 bedroom semi-detached family home just a short walk away from local shops, local schools and green spaces. Internally on the ground floor the property comprises of an entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge and kitchen/diner. Upstairs offers two double bedrooms, one single bedroom and family shower room. Externally the property offers a front and rear garden and communal on street parking.
Door to front, storage cupboard, opens into lounge.
Double glazed window to rear, tiled flooring, part tiled walls, W/C, wash hand basin, heated towel rail.
Double glazed window to front, laminate flooring, electric fire, radiator, TV point.
Double glazed window to rear, patio doors, wall and base units, integrated dishwasher/electric oven/electric hob/microwave and extractor, space for washing machine and fridge freezer, laminate work surfaces, part tiled walls, tiled flooring.
Carpet, storage x 2, loft access.
Double glazed window to front, laminate flooring, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, carpet, radiator.
Double glazed window to front, carpet, built in storage cupboard, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, tiled walls and flooring, walk-in shower, W/C, wash hand basin and vanity.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Millfield, Welwyn Garden City
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Welwyn Garden City Station1.4 miles
- Welwyn North Station1.5 miles
- Hertford North Station3.4 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Welwyn Garden City William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Welwyn Garden City
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so w
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WGN108244. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Welwyn Garden City. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
*This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
**This is indicative only and based on a 2-person household with multiple devices and simultaneous usage. Broadband performance is affected by multiple factors including number of occupants and devices, simultaneous usage, router range etc. For more information speak to your broadband provider.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.