Felin Fach, Cardiff
- PROPERTY TYPE
- TENUREDescribes how you own a property. There are different types of tenure - freehold, leasehold, and commonhold.Read more about tenure in our glossary page.
- NO CHAIN
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- REAR GARDEN
- DOWN STAIRS WET ROOM
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- BAY FRONTED
- NEWLY CARPETED THROUGHOUT
- DESIRABLE LOCATION
NO CHAIN - Three bedroom FAMILY HOME. Put your own stamp on this popular SEMI DETACHED property just a short walk to Whitchurch Village. The property boasts TWO RECEPTION ROOMS, OFF ROAD PARKING and LARGE REAR GARDEN.
Within walking distance of Whitchurch village and local schools as well as very easy access to the M4 and Cardiff City Centre, this property is the perfect family home.
The accommodation comprises off road parking and front garden, porch with cloakroom and wet room entrance, two reception rooms and kitchen all to the ground floor. There are three bedrooms and a modern shower room to the first floor. The property benefits from gas heating and a large rear garden. To the rear side of the property there is also a spacious utility/outhouse for storage.
Tiled flooring, access to hallway, cloakroom, rear garden and wet room.
Tiled flooring, w/c.
Wet Room 8' 11" x 5' 6" ( 2.72m x 1.68m )
Purpose built wet room with w/c and shower. Frosted glass window to front aspect.
Newly carpeted hall, stairs and landing, upvc window to stairwell.
Lounge 16' 6" in to bay x 14' 11" max ( 5.03m in to bay x 4.55m max )
Newly carpeted, radiator and powerpoints, uPVC bay fronted windows.
Dining 11' 10" x 9' 6" ( 3.61m x 2.90m )
Newly carpeted, radiator, powerpoints and uPVC windows to front garden aspect.
Kitchen 11' 1" max x 6' 4" max ( 3.38m max x 1.93m max )
Storage cupboard housing boiler, door to rear garden and uPVC to rear aspect.
Newly carpeted, loft hatch.
Bedroom One 11' 11" max x 11' 4" max ( 3.63m max x 3.45m max )
Newly carpeted throughout, radiator, two cupboards and uPVC to rear aspect.
Bedroom Two 13' 2" max x 11' 11" max ( 4.01m max x 3.63m max )
Newly carpeted throughout, radiator and uPVC to rear aspect.
Bedroom Three 10' 2" max x 7' 7" max ( 3.10m max x 2.31m max )
Newly carpeted throughout, radiator, cupboard over the stairs snd uPVC to rear aspect.
Three piece shower room to include w/c, hand wash basin and shower cubicle. Tiled flooring and floor to ceiling tiles. Frosted glass window.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Felin Fach, Cardiff
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Llandaf Station0.5 miles
- Danescourt Station0.8 miles
- Whitchurch Station0.9 miles
About the agent
We’re passionate about property and the customers that we work for which is why we are proud to be a company that still provides service with a personal touch.
We’ve been around since 1965 so needless to say, we’re experts at what we do! Our market knowledge and coverage across Wales is unmatched, but what makes us truly special is taking everything we’ve mastered over the decades we've been in business and pairing it with innovation and new ways of thinking.
As one of the larges
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WHI304092. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Whitchurch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
*This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
**This is indicative only and based on a 2-person household with multiple devices and simultaneous usage. Broadband performance is affected by multiple factors including number of occupants and devices, simultaneous usage, router range etc. For more information speak to your broadband provider.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.