BOLD STREET, Liverpool, Merseyside, L1
- PROPERTY TYPE
- TENUREDescribes how you own a property. There are different types of tenure - freehold, leasehold, and commonhold.Read more about tenure in our glossary page.
- Premier Central Location - In sought after L1
- Fully managed on completion by city-leading letting agent
- Established UK developer
- Furniture pack available for just £1,500
A furniture pack is available for just £1,500, representing a 28% discount. Blending chic with opulence, this luxury package is perfect for high-end properties. Grey upholstery is paired with walnut finishes to create a theme of sophistication for your apartment.
* Exterior Door - Painted in primary colours (varying on each door), gloss
* Interior Door: paint finish on interior (white)
* Walls smooth plaster with paint finish (white)
* Ceilings: Smooth plaster with paint finish (white)
* Flooring: Karndene flooring
* Bathroom: Grey ceramic tile flooring
* Lighting: Low energy spotlights
* Gloss kitchen units
* Soft close doors
* Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer taps
* Appliances: Electric Oven, Hob and Extractor. Integrated Fridge Freezer.
* Tiled Splashback
Luxury furniture package:
* 1 Bed
* Toledo two seat sofa
* Oslo coffee table
* Wellington dining table
* 2x Sophia dining chairs
* Graphene double bed frame
* Orthopaedic mattress
* Monaco bedroom set
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
BOLD STREET, Liverpool, Merseyside, L1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Liverpool Central Station0.1 miles
- Liverpool Lime Street Station0.3 miles
- James Street Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Aspen Woolf is an award-winning property investment company established in 2005 with offices in the UK and the UAE.
We specialise in identifying wealth building opportunities for investors of all levels, and across the globe, through property investment. We believe that our integrity, experience and quality of service puts us head and shoulders above the rest. We have helped build, and continue to build, successful investment portfolios for our clients, an
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1473_187896. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Aspen Woolf Ltd, Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
*This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
**This is indicative only and based on a 2-person household with multiple devices and simultaneous usage. Broadband performance is affected by multiple factors including number of occupants and devices, simultaneous usage, router range etc. For more information speak to your broadband provider.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.