Ffordd Y Rhosyn, Coity, Bridgend
- PROPERTY TYPE
- TENUREDescribes how you own a property. There are different types of tenure - freehold, leasehold, and commonhold.Read more about tenure in our glossary page.
- Council Tax Band - C
- Ensuite to Master
- Downstairs WC
- Off Street Parking
- Generous Sized Garden
Located in the popular and sought after estate of Parc Dderwen this PERFECT First Time Buyer home benefits from off street parking/driveway, downstairs wc, ensuite to master and a generous sized rear garden!!!
Located in the popular and sought after estate of Parc Dderwen is this three bedroom semi-detached property with generous sized back garden PERFECT for First Time Buyers! This property is just a short drive from Bridgend Town Centre which has all amenities such as shops, schools and great transport links via train and bus station. This property also benefits from being within close proximity to Junction 36 of the M4 corridor! Internally the property comprises entrance hall, lounge, kitchen and downstairs wc. To the first floor is an master with ensuite, two further bedrooms and family bathroom. To the rear of the property is an enclosed generous sized garden with decked area and the rest artificial laid to lawn. To the front of the property is a driveway for off street parking. Viewings are highly recommended for this property. To book call or book via our website
Enter via uPVC door. Access to lounge and downstairs wc. Stairs to first floor.
Lounge 14' 4" x 11' 11" ( 4.37m x 3.63m )
Fitted carpet. uPVC double glazed window. Storage cupboard. Access to kitchen.
Kitchen 15' 3" x 8' 10" ( 4.65m x 2.69m )
Fitted with matching wall and base units with worktop space over. Insert stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Integrated oven and hob. Space for fridge/freezer, washing machine/dryer. Tiled backsplash. uPVC double glazed window and doors to garden.
Fitted with two piece suite comprising wash hand basin and wc. uPVC double glazed window.
Access to master with ensuite, two bedrooms and family bathroom. Fitted carpet. Airing cupboard.
Master Bedroom 12' x 9' 7" ( 3.66m x 2.92m )
Fitted carpet. uPVC double glazed window. Access to ensuite. Built in wardrobe.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising shower, wash hand basin and wc. Tiles. uPVC double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 9' 2" x 7' 7" ( 2.79m x 2.31m )
Fitted carpet. uPVC double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 7' 7" x 5' 11" ( 2.31m x 1.80m )
Laminate flooring. uPVC double glazed window.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising bath, wash hand basin and wc. uPC double glazed window. Tiles.
Enclosed garden with decked area and the rest artificial laid to lawn,
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Ffordd Y Rhosyn, Coity, Bridgend
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wildmill Station0.9 miles
- Bridgend Station1.5 miles
- Sarn Station1.5 miles
About the agent
We’re passionate about property and the customers that we work for which is why we are proud to be a company that still provides service with a personal touch.
We’ve been around since 1965 so needless to say, we’re experts at what we do! Our market knowledge and coverage across Wales is unmatched, but what makes us truly special is taking everything we’ve mastered over the decades we've been in business and pairing it with innovation and new ways of thinking.
As one of the larges
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BND307065. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Bridgend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
*This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.