Hamlet Gardens, London, W6
- Let available date:
- £3,250A deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Council Tax:
- Ask agent
- PROPERTY TYPE
550 sq ft
51 sq m
- Red Brick Mansion Block | Modern Apartment
- Large Bay Windows | Period Features
- CCTV | 24-Hour Security | On-site Building Manager
- Maintenance Service | Lift Service
- Available Furnished or Unfurnished | Flexible Rental Terms
- Short walk to Ravenscourt Park
Situated in a red brick Victorian mansion block, the modern apartment holds a lot of the traditional charm of the period property, whilst having the benefit of natural light. The property also consists of a very large reception which is furnished to the highest standard, and wooden floors throughout, as well as a modern bathroom.
Residential Land is the owner and managing agent of this property. All of our tenants benefit from a dedicated building manager who is on hand to assist with any property related issues. We also employ a dedicated team of maintenance experts and provide a 24-hour emergency helpline.
BrochuresHamlet Gardens, London, W6Brochure
Hamlet Gardens, London, W6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ravenscourt Park Station0.2 miles
- Stamford Brook Station0.3 miles
- Hammersmith (District & Piccadilly) Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Moving is a busy and exciting time and we're here to make sure the experience goes as smoothly as possible by giving you all the help you need Under one roof.
The company has always used computer and internet technology, but the company's biggest strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients.
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference 32776036. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chatterton Rees, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
**This is indicative only and based on a 2-person household with multiple devices and simultaneous usage. Broadband performance is affected by multiple factors including number of occupants and devices, simultaneous usage, router range etc. For more information speak to your broadband provider.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.