Arkwright Walk, Nottingham
- PROPERTY TYPE
- OFFERED FOR A QUICK SALE
- MID TERRACE HOME
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- EPC RATING D
- COUNCIL TAX BAND A
Are you looking for a spacious home in the heart of Nottingham that requires updating and ideal to put your on stamp on - look no further.
With four generous sized bedrooms, reception room, kitchen, bathroom and space outside this will appeal to many due to the proximity to the local amenities of the city. The road and rail links provide a superb location to commute To ensure you don't miss out call now for a visit.
Disclaimer - 1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER GOODMOVE NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Section 21 - Under the terms of the Estate Agency Act 1979 (section 21) please note that the Vendor of this property is a staff member of the Goodmove Group
BrochuresArkwright Walk, NottinghamBrochure
Arkwright Walk, Nottingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Nottingham Station0.3 miles
- Station St Tram Stop0.4 miles
- Lace Market Tram Stop0.7 miles
About the agent
Good Move is a professional surveying and estate agency practice, regulated by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS). Good Move have been providing professional and expert surveying advice for homeowners for many years, and the team have over 45 years’ experience in the property sector. Our surveyors have in depth knowledge about what’s going on in your local market.
Good Move offer a better experience for homeowners as the company is run by qualified chartered surveyors,
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference 32780517. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Good Move, Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.