Danum Road, YORK
- Let available date:
- Ask agentA deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Council Tax:
- Ask agent
- PROPERTY TYPE
- Spacious semi detached
- Large kitchen
- Warm conservatory
- Located in the ever popular Fulford
- Close to A64
***ZERO DEPOSIT OPTION AVAILABLE***
This excellent spacious three bedroom semi-detached house is located in a highly sought after location just off Broadway and enjoys easy access to the highly regarded Fulford School, local shops and amenities, a direct route into York City centre, York Designer Outlet and the A64.
The Fulford area of York continues to be one its most popular suburbs, having good access to both the City centre and the outer ringroad.
The property has a homely and spacious feel. There is a list of features to this property, bay fronted lounge, spacious kitchen, fully tiled modern bathroom suite. Hidden away to the rear is a consevatory gicing warmth to the property, off the conservatory is a handy downstairs WC. To the rear is a low maintenance garden. The kitchen will be fitted with brand new flooring and a new kitchen suite.
Please hurry to register your interest this property will not be on the market long.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Danum Road, YORK
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- York Station1.5 miles
- Poppleton Station4.0 miles
About the agent
Choose your local York William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in York
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your loc
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference P1762C5516. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, York. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
**This is indicative only and based on a 2-person household with multiple devices and simultaneous usage. Broadband performance is affected by multiple factors including number of occupants and devices, simultaneous usage, router range etc. For more information speak to your broadband provider.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.