Park Street, MAESTEG
- PROPERTY TYPE
- Town Centre Location
- Ideal First Time Or Investment Opportunity
- Rear Garden With Outer building
- Council Tax Band - B
- EPC - D
A well presented mid terraced property benefiting from a spacious living area, a ground floor bathroom along with a modern kitchen and a rear garden with outer building with electricity supplied to it. Situated within close proximity to Maesteg town centre, local transport links and local schools.
A well presented 3 bedroom mid-terraced property. Situated within close proximity to Maesteg town centre, local transport links and local schools. The accommodation briefly comprises; entrance hall, spacious lounge, kitchen and bathroom to the ground floor and to the first floor there are three bedrooms. To the outside there is an enclosed tiered garden with concrete outbuilding. This home further benefits from gas central heating, upvc double glazing throughout and electricity supply to the outbuilding. Viewing is highly recommended and is an ideal first time or investment opportunity. Please call Peter Alan Maesteg on to arrange a viewing on or book 24/7 on our website
Lounge 21' x 14' 9" ( 6.40m x 4.50m )
As you enter this well presented home you have family lounge with dining area to the front. The rear has double uvc doors opening into the rear enclosed garden. The room also benefits from under stair storage and is set with fire place to feature wall
Fitted with a range of quality gloss finish wall and base units along with fitted electric induction hob and oven. There is undercounter space for washing machine, inset stainless steel sink with mixer tap.
Fitted with a three peace bathroom suite consisting of bath with over head shower and glass screen along with wash hand basin and wc
Laid with fitted carpet and access to all three bedrooms
Bedroom One 10' 5" max x 16' 1" max ( 3.17m max x 4.90m max )
To the front of the property you have master bedroom laid with fitted carpet and two windows bring in the natural light, fitted with built in storage.
Bedroom Two 10' 3" x 7' 2" ( 3.12m x 2.18m )
Spacious room fitted with laminate flooring
Bedroom Three 7' 6" x 7' 2" ( 2.29m x 2.18m )
Another spacious room fitted with laminate flooring giving the fresh and Morden look.
The rear of the garden is a credit to this home with lots of out side space for entering, with double doors from the lounge leading on to the lower level decking then steps leading on to lawn area. Also to the bottom of the enclosed garden you have coconcrete outbuilding, door to access from rear garden and electricity supply.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Park Street, MAESTEG
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Maesteg Ewenny Road Station0.2 miles
- Maesteg Station0.4 miles
- Garth Mid-Glamorgan Station0.8 miles
About the agent
We’re passionate about property and the customers that we work for which is why we are proud to be a company that still provides service with a personal touch.
We’ve been around since 1965 so needless to say, we’re experts at what we do! Our market knowledge and coverage across Wales is unmatched, but what makes us truly special is taking everything we’ve mastered over the decades we've been in business and pairing it with innovation and new ways of thinking.
As one of the larges
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference MTG303271. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Maesteg. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.