Meadow Lane, Nottingham
- PROPERTY TYPE
773 sq ft
72 sq m
- Located on the stunning Trent Bridge Quays development
- 2 bedroom apartment with ensuite shower room and separate bathroom
- Fully fitted kitchens with integrated appliances
- Flooring included throughout using luxury LVT, Porcelanosa tiles and carpets
- Close to local amenities, City Centre and West Bridgford
- Riverside development finished to a high standard
- Option to purchase parking
LUXURY 2 BEDROOM APARTMENT IN NG2 - Corner apartment located on the first floor with open plan kitchen/living/dining room, dual aspect windows, two double bedrooms, ensuite shower room & bathroom. 50% now sold out!
PHASE I NOW SOLD! William H Brown are proud to be selling the final phase of the stunning and very popular riverside development Trent Bridge Quays. The development offers a tranquil way of life with lovely communal areas by the river whilst located within walking distance to local amenities, City Centre, West Bridgford and the train station. This particular apartment offers 849 sqft of living with 2 double bedrooms, ensuite shower room and separate bathroom, plus open plan kitchen living room.
Trent Bridge Quays
Trent Bridge Quays is an exclusive and stylish development located on the banks of the River Trent. This stunning development offers beautiful waterside views whilst boasting a prime location, superbly placed to enjoy everything that waterside living and West Bridgford living has to offer.
Positioned perfectly within a mile of Nottingham's City Centre, Nottingham Train Station and West Bridgford with excellent transport links and amenities a plenty. Whether you're looking for a location with an easy commute to work, looking to enjoy City life or simply want to benefit from the peace and tranquility that waterside living has to offer, Trent Bridge Quays makes the perfect location for your new home!
The development offers striking town houses and apartments all finished to the highest of standards with green spaces and well positioned benches on the promenade allowing residents to appreciate the outstanding setting and views.
Each property is offered with a 10 year new build warranty, impressive EPC ratings for low cost running bills and a fully comprehensive specification with flooring and appliances included.
Spacious entrance hall with large storage cupboard, doors off to bedrooms, bathroom and open plan kitchen living room.
Kitchen Living Dining Room
Spacious open plan room perfect for entertaining and relaxing, the kitchen area is fitted with a modern range of wall and base units, integrated washer dryer, dishwasher, fridge freezer, induction hob and electric oven. The front and side windows to the room welcomes an abundance of natural light.
Spacious double bedroom with door leading to en-suite.
Ensuite Shower Room
Spacious walk in shower cubicle, WC and wash hand basin with vanity unit under, heated towel rail, Porcelanosa tiled wall and flooring.
Spacious double room with double glazed window.
Bath with shower over, WC and wash hand basin with vanity unit under, heated towel rail, Porcelanosa tiled wall and flooring.
Option to Purchase parking. The development offers a variety of green spaces and well positioned seating areas, perfect for enjoying the peaceful river views.
Please note images are of show homes, plots are brought off plan. Please call the sales office for more information. Option to purchase parking subject to availability.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Tenure: Leasehold You buy the right to live in a property for a fixed number of years, but the freeholder owns the land the property's built on.Read more about tenure type in our glossary page.
GROUND RENTA regular payment made by the leaseholder to the freeholder, or management company.Read more about ground rent in our glossary page.
£0 per year
ANNUAL SERVICE CHARGEA regular payment for things like building insurance, lighting, cleaning and maintenance for shared areas of an estate. They're often paid once a year, or annually.Read more about annual service charge in our glossary page.
LENGTH OF LEASEHow long you've bought the leasehold, or right to live in a property for.Read more about length of lease in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Meadow Lane, Nottingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Nottingham Station0.6 miles
- Station St Tram Stop0.6 miles
- Lace Market Tram Stop0.9 miles
About the agent
Choose your local West Bridgford William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in West Bridgford
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are yo
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WBF102685. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, West Bridgford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
*This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
**This is indicative only and based on a 2-person household with multiple devices and simultaneous usage. Broadband performance is affected by multiple factors including number of occupants and devices, simultaneous usage, router range etc. For more information speak to your broadband provider.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.