St. Quentin Close, Swindon
- PROPERTY TYPE
- Spacious Two Double Bedroom Semi-Detached Home (50% Shared Ownership)
- Allocated Parking for Two Vehicles
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Modern Kitchen/Diner
- Desired Area in Stratton
Allen & Harris are delighted to offer to the market this exceptionally spacious two bedroom, semi-detached home (50% shared ownership).
The property is offered to the market with allocated parking for two vehicles and a private and enclosed rear garden.
Call now to arrange a viewing!
Allen & Harris are delighted to offer to the market this beautifully presented, spacious two bedroom semi-detached home (50% shared ownership), which would be ideally suited to First Time Buyers, Home Movers, and Growing Families.
The accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, cloakroom, living room and kitchen to the ground floor. The first floor accommodation comprises of two double bedrooms and the family bathroom. Externally the property benefits from two allocated parking spaces and an enclosed rear garden.
Viewing highly recommended!
Situated in Stratton on the East side of Swindon, this property offers great transport links to major routes via the A419 and M4 (J15). There is a wide range of local primary and secondary schools within easy reach and several supermarkets and retail parks located nearby.
Want to view more properties with us?
Be sure to follow us on social media by searching for:
Facebook: Allen and Harris, Ermin Street
Ground Floor Accommodation
Door to Front Aspect, Fuse box, Carpet, Telephone Point, Radiator.
W.C, Wash Hand Basin, Tiled Flooring, Double Glazed Window to Front Aspect, Radiator.
Living Room 12' 10" x 11' 8" ( 3.91m x 3.56m )
Double Glazed Bay Window to Front Aspect, Carpet, Radiator.
Kitchen 10' 1" x 17' 8" ( 3.07m x 5.38m )
Wall and Base Units, Double Glazed French Doors to Rear Aspect, Stainless Steel Sink and Drainer, Integrated Gas Hob, Integrated Electric Oven, Space for Washing Machine, Space for Fridge/Freezer, Gas Combination Boiler, Understairs Cupboard, Radiator, Tiled Flooring, Double Glazed Window to Rear Aspect.
First Floor Accommodation
Carpet, Radiator, Loft Access, Double Glazed Window to Rear Aspect, Overstairs Cupboard, Airing Cupboard.
Bedroom One 14' 2" x 9' 1" ( 4.32m x 2.77m )
Double Glazed Window to Front Aspect, Carpet, Radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 10' 3" ( 3.40m x 3.12m )
Double Glazed Window to Rear Aspect, Carpet, Radiator.
W.C, Wash Hand Basin, Bath Overhead Shower, Double Glazed Window to Front Aspect, Radiator.
Patio, Laid to Lawn, Shed, Rear Access, Water Butt.
Parking for Two Vehicles.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
£259.75 (for payment frequency, ask the agent)
Tenure: Leasehold You buy the right to live in a property for a fixed number of years, but the freeholder owns the land the property's built on.Read more about tenure type in our glossary page.
GROUND RENTA regular payment made by the leaseholder to the freeholder, or management company.Read more about ground rent in our glossary page.
£0 per year
ANNUAL SERVICE CHARGEA regular payment for things like building insurance, lighting, cleaning and maintenance for shared areas of an estate. They're often paid once a year, or annually.Read more about annual service charge in our glossary page.
LENGTH OF LEASEHow long you've bought the leasehold, or right to live in a property for.Read more about length of lease in our glossary page.
117 years left
St. Quentin Close, Swindon
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Swindon Station2.2 miles
About the agent
Allen & Harris, Swindon Ermin Street
94 Ermin Street, Stratton St Margaret, Swindon, Wiltshire, SN3 4NQ
Choose your local Swindon Ermin Street Allen & Harris office...
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Allen & Harris have been trading since 1966, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Allen & Harris as your estate agent…
>> Your local Allen & Harris team in Swindon Ermin Street
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas s
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference SWE107327. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Swindon Ermin Street. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.