The Patch, Llanharry, Pontyclun
- PROPERTY TYPE
- Walking Distance to local amenities
- larger that average rear garden
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Allocated parking spaces
- Refitted modem bathroom
- Ideal first purchase
- Short drive away from Talbot Green Retail Park and Pontyclun High Street
Viewings are highly recommended on this beautifully presented home conveniently located within walking distance of the local amenities in Llanharry .
Allen and Harris are pleased to present to the market this beautifully presented two bedroom semi detached home.
The Patch is ideally located within walking distance to the local amenities,and is only short drive to Pontyclun High Street with a fantastic selection of cafes, restaurants and amenities . Further benefiting from access to Talbot Green Retail Park and junction 34 and 35 of the M4 .
In Brief the property comprises of a modern kitchen, great sized living dining room which opens onto the garden. To the first floor are two good sized bedrooms with storage space and a modern refitted bathroom. To the rear is well maintained great sized garden and off road parking for two cars.
Stairs to first floor and access to all rooms
Kitchen 9' 6" x 6' 2" ( 2.90m x 1.88m )
Window to front , fitted with matching wall and base units with worktop over, stainless steel sink with drainer, built in oven with hob and hidden extractor over, space for appliances
Lounge /dining Room 15' 4" x 12' 6" ( 4.67m x 3.81m )
Patio doors opening onto the garden , storage cupboard, plenty of space for living and dining .
First Floor Landing
Doors to all rooms, loft access
Bedroom One 12' 10" x 10' 6" ( 3.91m x 3.20m )
Window to rear, two built in wardrobes
Bedroom Two 12' 6" x 7' 10" ( 3.81m x 2.39m )
Window to front, one built in wardrobe, and storage cupboard,
Window to side, fitted with matching three piece suite comprising of panel bath with shower over , low level wc. pedestal wash hand basin
A great sized rear garden which is enclosed by fencing and is mainly laid to lawn with a patio area, selection of plants and boarders.
Off Road Parking
Allocated parking for two cars.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
The Patch, Llanharry, Pontyclun
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Llanharan Station1.7 miles
- Pontyclun Station1.7 miles
- Pencoed Station3.1 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Talbot Green Allen & Harris office...
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Allen & Harris have been trading since 1966, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Allen & Harris as your estate agent…
>> Your local Allen & Harris team in Talbot Green
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your lo
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference TBG109567. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Talbot Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.