Raglan Close, Dinas Powys
- PROPERTY TYPE
- An extended two bedroom semi-detached bungalow conveniently located within walking distance to local shops and bus route.
- Spacious entrance hall and lounge, with separate kitchen/breakfast room
- Large conservatory with access to a laundry room and a further study/reception room
- Driveway providing off-road parking with side access to the rear garden
- Two double bedrooms, double glazing and gas central heating via combination boiler
An extended two bedroom bungalow with NO CHAIN, conveniently located in the sought after village of Dinas Powys, within walking distance to local shops and bus route. Benefitting from a spacious entrance hall and lounge, kitchen/breakfast room, large conservatory, parking and gardens.
An extended semi-detached bungalow offered with NO CHAIN conveniently located in the sought after village of Dinas Powys, within level walking distance to local shops and bus route.
The property offers excellent living accommodation which briefly comprises of a spacious open entrance hall, a lovely lounge with picture window to the front overlooking the garden, a kitchen/breakfast room with an extensive range of units, a large conservatory with access to a laundry room and views onto the private rear garden.
There are also two generously proportioned double bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes, a bathroom and a second reception room/study.
Outside there are gardens to the front and rear, both of which are of a manageable size, and there is a driveway providing off-road parking.
Benefitting from being well maintained by the current owner, as well as double glazing, gas central heating via combination boiler and a timber shed with power and light,
Entered via a part patterned double glazed door with double glazed window to side leading to a spacious open entrance hall with opening to the principal lounge and doors to two bedrooms and bathroom, airing cupboard housing a 'Worcester' combination boiler, radiator, loft access with pull-down ladder
Lounge 11' 11" x 17' 6" ( 3.63m x 5.33m )
A very nicely proportioned reception room with double glazed picture window to front, feature fireplace with inset gas fire, radiator, door to Kitchen
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 13' 3" x 10' 4" ( 4.04m x 3.15m )
Double glazed sliding door leading to the conservatory, double glazed window into conservatory, an extensive rangd of floor and wall mounted kitchen units with contrasting work surface over, integrated electric oven with electric hob and cooker hood above, spaces for dishwasher and fridge, one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, tiled walls, radiator, spot lights, tiled floor, space for table and chairs.
Conservatory 25' 11" x 9' 5" ( 7.90m x 2.87m )
Double glazed windows to rear and side providing views onto the private garden, radiator, doors to utility/laundry Room.
Utility Room/ Laundry Room
Previously the garage, this useful space benefits from a double glazed window to rear, single bowl and drainer sink unit with mixer tap over, floor mounted kitchen units with tiled work surface over, spaces for washer/dryer and fridge-freezer, door to study/reception room
Study/reception Room 9' 8" x 10' 2" ( 2.95m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, spots.
Bedroom 1 10' 4" x 11' 9" ( 3.15m x 3.58m )
Double Glazed window into conservatory, exposed wood block flooring, radiator, built in wardrobes with mirrored doors
Bedroom 2 10' 4" x 9' 6" ( 3.15m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to front, built in cupboard, built out wardrobes, radiator,
Bathroom 6' 6" x 5' 6" ( 1.98m x 1.68m )
Double glazed window to rear, WC, pedastal wash hand basin, panelled bath with period style mixer taps, shower screen and 'Mira' shower over bath, tiled walls and floor, ladder style radiator.
Laid to lawn with low level boundary wall and shrub boarder, driveway for 2/3 cars, side access to rear garden.
A manageable sized garden with timber fencing and block wall boundarise providing privacy to the rear, laid predominantly to lawn with paved patio area and low level shrub borders, outside water tap, outdoor power point, large timber shed with power and light, side access to front via metal gate.
Approaching the village of Dinas Powys from Cardiff along Cardiff Road, at the main crossroads (Dinas Primary School on the corner) turn left at the lights onto Murch Road. Continue over a set of lights, take the first left onto Castle Drive and continue past the shops on the right hand side. Take the third turning right onto Raglan Close and the property can be found immediately on the right hand side.
Approaching the village of Dinas Powys from Barry along Cardiff Road, turn right onto Cross Common Road and continue into Longmeadow Drive and then Plas Essyllt. At the T-Junction with Murch Road turn left and then take the first right into Castle Drive and continue past the shops on the right hand side. Take the third turning right onto Raglan Close and the property can be found immediately on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Raglan Close, Dinas Powys
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Eastbrook Station0.3 miles
- Dinas Powys Station0.6 miles
- Cogan Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Penarth Allen & Harris office...
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Allen & Harris have been trading since 1966, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Allen & Harris as your estate agent…
>> Your local Allen & Harris team in Penarth
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local expert
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference PNR106249. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Penarth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.