Mickle Hill, Pickering, YO18 7ND
- PROPERTY TYPE
580 sq ft
54 sq m
- Large open plan level access living room and kitchen
- En-suite shower room to master bedroom with 'Jack and Jill' doors to hallway
- Level access walk-in showers
- Central to the social hub of The Pavilion
- Shared community garden space
- Altro Aquarius non-slip vinyl to bathroom and shower rooms
- 24 Hour Emergency Support Response
- Designed with energy efficiency in mind
- Welcoming retirement community filled with facilities
Offering 580sqft of living space, the hallway leads you to a stylish kitchen with integrated appliances opening out into the living/dining area.
There is a large bedroom and shower wet room with Jack and Jill doors.
As this apartment is based in the central location of the Pavilion, you have the independence of living in your own home but with peace of mind that the community is nearby. All Pavilion residents benefit from a shared central garden space to be enjoyed by all.
Please note other charges apply, a monthly services charge, monthly wellbeing charge and peppercorn ground rent if demanded are payable in addition to the purchase price. Please ask the Sales Advisors for details.
The images featured in this listing are indicative of available apartments and the Rangeford Villages lifestyle you could have. Note they are not necessarily representative of this specific property or village. All properties are sold as unfurnished other than integrated kitchen and relevant appliances.
GROUND RENTA regular payment made by the leaseholder to the freeholder, or management company.Read more about ground rent in our glossary page.
ANNUAL SERVICE CHARGEA regular payment for things like building insurance, lighting, cleaning and maintenance for shared areas of an estate. They're often paid once a year, or annually.Read more about annual service charge in our glossary page.
LENGTH OF LEASEHow long you've bought the leasehold, or right to live in a property for.Read more about length of lease in our glossary page.
118 years left
- One and two bedroom apartments or two bedroom bungalows
- Mickle Hill is located in the beautiful setting of Pickering
- Lifts to each apartment level throughout the village
- Each bungalow comes with a parking space
Mickle Hill, Pickering, YO18 7ND
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Malton Station7.5 miles
About the development
- Lifestyle village exclusively for the over 60s
- Enjoy a welcoming community in an enviable location
- In the lively and picturesque market town of Pickering
Rangeford Villages develops and operates new retirement villages for people aged over 60. We create exciting, innovative and contemporary communities for residents to live life to the full, with a wide range of leisure activities, services, support and care. We promote well-being whilst helping residents maintain an active and independent lifestyle.
The Rangeford Villages’ vision is to create beautiful, aspirational places for residents to enjoy later life, in safe, sec
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference A63ThePavilion. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rangeford Holdings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.