Hill Top Lane, Pannal
- Let available date:
- £1,730A deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Council Tax:
- Ask agent
- PROPERTY TYPE
This well presented bungalow provides generous and flexible accommodation, comprising two double bedrooms, a modern bathroom and additional WC, large sitting room, dining room, and well equipped kitchen.
A particular feature of the property is the delightful location within the popular village of Burn Bridge and the attractive garden and outdoor space.
Burn Bridge is a desirable and sought-after village, with the local pub within walking distance and the nearby village of Pannal providing amenities, such as village shop, railway station, and popular primary school. Harrogate town centre is within a few minutes drive and there are a range of excellent amenities on offer such as shops, bars and restaurants. EPC rating D.
A large reception room with windows and glazed door overlooking the garden and double doors leading to the adjoining room.
A modern fitted kitchen with stylish range of wall and base units gas, hob oven and integrated appliances.
A large double bedroom with fitted cupboard and windows to 2 sides.
A further good size bedroom with fitted cupboard.
A further reception room or potential office/occasional bedroom.
A modern white suite comprising WC, basin, bath and shower. Tiled walls and floor.
With a useful additional WC with basin/
OUTSIDE A driveway provide ample parking and there is a carport parking area and single garage. There is an attractive garden with lawn and paved sitting area enjoying delightful views over the surrounding countryside.
COUNCIL TAX This property has been placed in council tax band F.
TERMS 1. To be let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy for a minimum term of at least 6 months.
2. Please check with the agent before booking a viewing if you have pets or children or are sharers to ensure the property is suitable before viewing.
3. Each applicant is required to complete an application form to apply for a property. An application is not deemed as put forward until ALL applicants have returned a fully completed form to the agent.
4. References will be obtained using a credit reference agency.
5. The holding deposit is the equivalent of 1 weeks rent payable to reserve a property.
6. The holding deposit can be retained by the agent/landlord in certain circumstances if the tenancy does not go ahead as outlined within Schedule 1, Tenant Fees Act 2019.
7. The Bond (security deposit) is the equivalent of 5 weeks rent payable in cleared funds at the commencement of the tenancy.
8. The property will be withdrawn from the market pending referencing and right to rent checks as soon as an application is provisionally accepted by the landlord and a holding deposit has been paid.
9. The holding deposit will be used as part of your first months rent payment if the application comes to fruition.
10. The deadline for agreement is 15 calendar days from the date the holding deposit is received by the agent.
11. The move-in date must be no more than 30 days after payment of the holding deposit. The move in date will be agreed at the application stage.
12. Before moving in to a property payment of the first months rent and bond must be made in cleared funds.
13. Tenants are responsible for any permitted payments if applicable throughout the tenancy.
14. Please note that all dimensions given in these details are approximate and that properties are offered to let as seen. Prospective tenants should satisfy themselves as to the suitability of the property on this basis before applying for a tenancy.
15. Verity Frearson is a member of RICs, which is a client money protection scheme and also a member of The Property Ombudsman (TPO) which is a redress scheme.
16. This property will NOT be managed by Verity Frearson.
Hill Top Lane, Pannal
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Pannal Station1.0 miles
- Hornbeam Park Station1.9 miles
- Harrogate Station2.5 miles
About the agent
Verity Frearson Residential Lettings & Management team have been offering a comprehensive and personal service to landlords in the town for over 80 years and have extensive knowledge of the local area.
We are Licensed members of ARLA (Association of Residential Letting Agents) - the UK's foremost professional body for letting agents, RICS (Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors), The Property Ombudsman and TDS (The Dispute Service). As members of the
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference 100470025671. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Verity Frearson, Harrogate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.