Penair View, Truro
- PROPERTY TYPE
- Four bedrooms (two ground floor, two first floor)
- Two bath/shower rooms
- Spacious kitchen/breakfast room
- Living room with feature fire
- Dining room with doors to patio and garden
- Gas central heating
- Established rear garden
- Attractive front garden, driveway parking and integral garage
- Convenient residential location
Why You'll Like It
Set back from the pavement with an attractive front garden and mature hedging, there is ample parking on the driveway in front of the garage. A good sized entrance porch opens through to the main hallway. The living/dining room are open plan and provide flexible well defined space with the living area having a picture window overlooking the front garden and an electric wall mounted fire provides a cosy focal point. The dining area has doors to the garden allowing the inside and outside space to flow freely. The kitchen has an extensive range of matching cabinets topped with worksurfaces. The oven, electric hob and extractor are integrated and there is plenty of space for a washing machine, frisge, freezer and dryer. A handy internal door opens into the integral garage. Offering superb flexibility there are two double bedrooms at ground floor level along with a shower room. Upstairs there are two more bedrooms and a bathroom with a white suite and a shower over the bath. Outside,...
Where It Is
Penair View is a residential development on the edge of the city handy for Penair School, the rugby club, Truro School and the city centre. Lovely rural countryside is close by at St Clement where you'll find river walks and plenty of byways and footpaths to explore. Why not walk to Tresillian along the river? The city of Truro is just down the hill where you'll find big brand retyailers such as M&S and Primark and smaller independent shops. The Hall For Cornwall theatre has an ever changing programme and there is a 5 screen cinema. The mainline railway station connects to London and the north.
Tenure & Property Information
Mains electric, water, gas and sewerage.
Council Tax Band E.
Gas central Heating.
Broadband - Available.
Flood Risk - Low
Clive Pearce Property, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements of fact.
2 It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Clive Pearce Property have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
3. Photos and Videos: The photographs and/or videos show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken. Areas, measurements and distances given are approximate only. Any computer generated image gives only an indication as to how...
Penair View, Truro
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Truro Station1.3 miles
- Perranwell Station4.9 miles
About the agent
It's our great team who deliver our promise to set high standards and outstanding service all at a competitive price on a NO SALE, NO FEE basis.
Clive Pearce has been an estate agent in Truro and the surrounding areas since 1989 and it is this experience and knowledge, as well as hard work on your behalf which will achieve the best possible results.
With our network of 80 offices across the South West and our London office too, we offer superb coverage whilst remaining independent
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference 12156511. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clive Pearce Property, Truro. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.