Hawker Road, SWINDON
- Let available date:
- £1,615A deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Part furnished
- Council Tax:
- Ask agent
- PROPERTY TYPE
- ***ZERO DEPOSIT***
- AVAILABLE NOW
- PART FURNISHED
- EAST SWINDON
- CLOSE TO A419 & M4
- FOUR BEDROOM HOUSE
- LOW MAINTENANCE GARDEN
Holding Deposit: £323.00
This very well presented FOUR bedroom family home is located in Eldene, East Swindon. ZERO DEPOSIT AVAILABLE!
AVAILABLE NOW - This very well presented FOUR Bedroom family home is located in Eldene, East Swindon.
This spacious accomodation briefly comprises of an entrance porch, living / dining area, additional bedroom and kitchen. Upstairs you will find three double bedrooms and a large modern bathroom suite with a bath and a double shower. The outside benefits from parking for multiple vehicles and a low maintenance, secure Garden.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Hawker Road, SWINDON
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Swindon Station2.1 miles
About the agent
Connells Lettings, Swindon North
Unit B11 North Swindon District Centre, Thamesdown Drive, Haydon Wick, Swindon, SN25 4AN
| Setting the pace in estate agency since 1936
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in Swindon for all your property needs
At Connells our team are
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference P5125B4227. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells Lettings, Swindon North. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
**This is indicative only and based on a 2-person household with multiple devices and simultaneous usage. Broadband performance is affected by multiple factors including number of occupants and devices, simultaneous usage, router range etc. For more information speak to your broadband provider.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.