Harvesters, St Albans
- Let available date:
- Ask agentA deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Council Tax:
- Ask agent
- PROPERTY TYPE
End of Terrace
- End Of Terrace House
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Allocated Parking
- Private Garden
- Close To Amenities
- Fully furnished
- Immaculate Condition
- Available immediately
This fabulous home is situated in the highly sought-after area of Jersey Farm. Set over two floors, with a lovely private garden and allocated parking. It is conveniently located for local shops and amenities. It is also within catchment for several great secondary and primary schools. The property is in an immaculate condition which will be offered fully furnished and is available immediately!
This fabulous home is situated in the highly sought-after area of Jersey Farm. Set over two floors, with a lovely private garden and allocated parking. It is conveniently located for local shops and amenities It is also within catchment for several great secondary and primary schools. The property is in an immaculate condition which will be offered fully furnished and is available immediately!
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Harvesters, St Albans
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- St. Albans Station1.9 miles
- St. Albans Abbey Station2.5 miles
- Park Street Station3.6 miles
About the agent
| Setting the pace in estate agency since 1936
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in St. Albans for all your property needs
At Connells our team a
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference P1755B3612. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells Lettings, St. Albans. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.