Hendy Street, Roath, CARDIFF
- Let available date:
- £2,000A deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- 12 months How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Council Tax:
- Ask agent
- PROPERTY TYPE
- 5 Double Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Great Access to Transport Links
*** AVAILABLE JULY 23/24 ACADEMIC YEAR *** FIVE DOUBLE BEDROOMS *** Peter Alan are pleased to market this extremely spacious five bedroom mid-terraced house superbly located in the heart of Roath. Downstairs comprises two double bedrooms, communal living room, and sizeable fitted kitchen leading to an external rear garden. The upstairs boasts a further three double bedrooms and two contemporary family bathrooms. Situated within a stones throw from Roath Recreation Ground, Wellfield Road and transport links to the City Centre. Fully furnished. Off street/permit parking. Council Tax Band F. Deposit £2000.
*** AVAILABLE 24/25 ACADEMIC YEAR *** FIVE DOUBLE BEDROOMS *** Peter Alan are pleased to market this extremely spacious five bedroom mid-terraced house superbly located in the heart of Roath. Downstairs comprises two double bedrooms, communal living room, and sizeable fitted kitchen leading to an external rear garden. The upstairs boasts a further three double bedrooms and two contemporary family bathrooms. Situated within a stones throw from Roath Recreation Ground, Wellfield Road and transport links to the City Centre. Off street/permit parking.
Council Tax Band: F.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Hendy Street, Roath, CARDIFF
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cathays Station0.7 miles
- Cardiff Queen Street Station1.1 miles
- Heath Low Level Station1.3 miles
About the agent
We’re passionate about property and the customers that we work for which is why we are proud to be a company that still provides service with a personal touch.
We’ve been around since 1965 so needless to say, we’re experts at what we do! Our market knowledge and coverage across Wales is unmatched, but what makes us truly special is taking everything we’ve mastered over the decades we've been in business and pairing it with innovation and new ways of thinking.
As one of the larges
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference P4990I0502. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Cardiff City. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.