Victoria Street, Newark, NG24
- Let available date:
- £808A deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible
- Council Tax:
- Ask agent
- PROPERTY TYPE
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 1959427
Luxurious 1-Bed Apartment in the Heart of Newark with Co-Working Space, Courtyard, and Parking
Indulge in the epitome of luxury living with our brand-new, exquisitely designed 1-BED apartment located in the heart of Newark. This upscale residence is thoughtfully crafted for those who appreciate the finer things in life, offering a perfect blend of comfort and sophistication.
- Textile Building Comprising 39 Apartments
- Brand-new luxurious flat
- Modern Style Combined With Victorian Elegance
- Stylish Accommodation With High Ceilings
- Town Centre Location
- Walking Distance Newark Northgate Train Station
- Co Working Studio
- Communal Courtyard Gardens & Cycle Space
- Price: 1-bed flat from £700/month (bills not included)
- Optional furniture packages available
Step into a world of elegance as these well-appointed apartments showcase fresh and crisp interiors meticulously designed by the award-winning interior designers. The flat elevates your living experience with features like luxury oak vinyl with herringbone installation, upgraded brassware in bathrooms and kitchens, and upgraded kitchen cabinets, creating an atmosphere of timeless charm and opulence.
This exclusive residence offers more than just a home. With a dedicated co-working space, you can embrace the flexibility of working from the comfort of your own building. A convenient mail room ensures that your packages and letters are handled with care, providing an added layer of convenience.
Unwind in the private courtyard, a serene oasis nestled within the property, offering a perfect escape for relaxation and socializing. The attention to detail extends beyond the interiors, creating a seamless connection between indoor and outdoor living.
For added convenience, parking are available for some flats, and parking permits are available, providing parking for residents.
Optional furniture packages are available to effortlessly transform this already stunning apartment into a fully furnished sanctuary tailored to your taste and lifestyle.
Don't miss the opportunity to call this luxurious apartment your home! Immerse yourself in a lifestyle where sophistication meets convenience, and every detail is designed to exceed your expectations. Schedule a viewing TODAY and experience the pinnacle of Newark-on-Trent living!
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £700.00 per month (£161.54 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £807.69
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished or unfurnished (tenant can decide)
- Available to move in from 19 January, 2024
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 1959427
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Victoria Street, Newark, NG24
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Newark Castle Station0.5 miles
- Newark North Gate Station0.9 miles
- Rolleston Station3.6 miles
About the agent
OpenRent is the UK's largest letting agent, using online services to make renting your property cheaper and more convenient than ever before - while holding quality and security as our top priorities.
For a one-off fee of £69 inc VAT you get:
• Listing on Rightmove and other leading property portals
• Advertising your property to millions of high quality tenants
• A tenancy agreement and access to our digital signing services
• Registration of the tenancy deposit
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference 195942719012024. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.