High Street, Burniston
- PROPERTY TYPE
- COMMERCIAL WORKSHOP WITH POTENTIAL
- AUCTION GUIDE: £50,000 to £100,000
- Commercial workshop building of over 1,250sq.ft
- Situated within Burniston village development limits
- May offer potential for alternative uses subject to reconfiguration and consents
- Ideal for workshop and stores, other commercial uses or holiday cottage use, subject to consents
- Situated in an attractive and reasonably private residential setting
- Well serviced village location in close proximity to Scarborough
- FOR SALE BY PUBLIC AUCTION
- 6pm on Friday the 15th March 2024 at Scarborough Rugby Club
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
High Street, Burniston
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Scarborough Station3.4 miles
About the agent
Well-respected and known throughout the region, Cundalls were established in 1860 and offer a comprehensive professional service in all aspects of property and estate management.
The company combines the benefits of vast local knowledge and strong rural links, with the utilisation of modern working practices and communication methods to provide a broad range of services to clients.
Specialist residential, agricultural, fine art and furniture departments provide locally based servi
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference 12248644. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cundalls, Malton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Cundalls, Malton on 01653 919465.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.