Moorland Road, Cardiff, CF24
- Let available date:
- £1,100A deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Council Tax:
- Ask agent
- PROPERTY TYPE
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 1909064
- Luxury Apartment
- Period Features
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- First Floor
- Fitted Kitchen
- Spacious Lounge
- Newly renovated
- Well Presented Throughout
- Beautiful Entrance Hall
- Easy Access to City Centre
- Gated off road parking
Two Bedroom First Floor Flat Within The
Prestigious And Grade Il Listed Building In The
Sought After Suburb Of Splott.
Built in 1896 In Ornate Flemish Renaissance
Style This Building ls Seeped In History. The
Property Was A Former Public House For The
Many Dock and Railway Workers In The Area.
The First Floor Flat Is Incredibly Roomy And ls
Filled With Character With High Coved Ceilings, 10 Inch Skirting Boards And Exposed Stone Sills. They Have All Been Expertly Blended With A Modern Contemporary Feel And Also Has
A High-End Kitchen, Gas Central Heating And
The Central Communal Entrance Hallway With lt's Sweeping Victorian Staircase Will Provide You And Your Visitors With A Regal Welcome And A Feeling Of Grandeur On Entry And Egress.
The Property Is Approximately 20 Minutes On
Foot To Cardiff City Centre, The Popular Victorian Naterloo Gardens Are A Short Stroll Away With It's Popular Tearoom And Links To The A48 and M4 Are Around The Corner On Newport Road.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,100.00 per month (£253.85 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,100.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 28 February, 2024
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: B
If calling, please quote reference: 1909064
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Moorland Road, Cardiff, CF24
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cardiff Queen Street Station1.1 miles
- Cathays Station1.4 miles
- Cardiff Central Station1.6 miles
About the agent
OpenRent is the UK's largest letting agent, using online services to make renting your property cheaper and more convenient than ever before - while holding quality and security as our top priorities.
For a one-off fee of £69 inc VAT you get:
• Listing on Rightmove and other leading property portals
• Advertising your property to millions of high quality tenants
• A tenancy agreement and access to our digital signing services
• Registration of the tenancy deposit
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference 190906426112023. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.