Trem Y Garth, Llanharry, Pontyclun
- PROPERTY TYPE
- Popular Location
- Off road parking for three cars
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Garage / storage
- Viewing are highly recommended
A beautifully presented two bedroom home set on a a larger than average plot in this popular estate in Llanharry .This home is within close proximty to local schools,and within a short drive to Pontyclun High Street and Talbot Green Retail Park aswell as being just a short drive to the M4.
Allen and Harris are pleased to present to the market this two bedroom home which has been finished to a high standard throughout !
In brief the property comprises of lounge, modern refitted kitchen opening onto the conservatory , To the first floor two double bedrooms and modern bathroom . To the front is off road parking for multiple cars, an enclosed private rear garden with garage /workshop.
Hallway with stairs leading to first floor , door to lounge
Lounge 13' 9" x 13' 9" ( 4.19m x 4.19m )
Box window to front, door to kitchen
Kitchen 13' 9" x 7' 10" ( 4.19m x 2.39m )
Window to rear, opening to conservatory , refitted with modern matching high gloss wall and base units with worktop over, sink with drainer, built in fridge/freezer, oven with hob and extractor over, breakfast bar.
Conseravtory 12' 10" x 8' 6" ( 3.91m x 2.59m )
A lovely addition to this home, with windows and door onto the garden
First Floor Landing
Door to all rooms, loft access,airing cupboard
Bedroom One 10' 6" x 9' 10" ( 3.20m x 3.00m )
Box window to front, Built in wardrobes
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 7' 7" ( 3.61m x 2.31m )
Window to rear
Refitted with a modern suite comprising of bath with shower over, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin .
Enclosed by fencing , paved for ease of maintenance, garage / Workshop
A great additional with electric , plenty of space for storage and workshop.
Front Of Property
Off Road Parking for multiple cars.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
For details of the leasehold, including the length of lease, annual service charge and ground rent, please contact the agent
Trem Y Garth, Llanharry, Pontyclun
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Pontyclun Station1.3 miles
- Llanharan Station1.9 miles
- Pencoed Station3.6 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Talbot Green Allen & Harris office...
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Allen & Harris have been trading since 1966, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Allen & Harris as your estate agent…
>> Your local Allen & Harris team in Talbot Green
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your lo
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference TBG109607. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Talbot Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.