The Stile, Aspin Lane, Manchester
- Let available date:
- £2,590A deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Council Tax:
- Ask agent
- PROPERTY TYPE
- Luxury Modern Development
- Available 9th March 2024
- Spacious Three Bedroom Apartment
- Modern Open Plan Living Room & Kitchen
- Fully Furnished Accommodation
- Concierge Service, Gymnasium, Residents Lounge & Communal Terrace
- City Centre Location Next To Angel Meadows
- Walking Distance of Victoria Station
- *Marketing images have been used for advertising purposes
- *In person viewing appointments are subject to limited availability
Situated in one of Manchester's most sought after locations, Meadowside is a stunning new development overlooking Angel Meadow Park, the largest green space in Manchester’s City Centre, meaning you get the best views around. This brand-new development offers a wide array of amenities and facilities to benefit their residents. You will have the full use of facilities such as a gymnasium, residents lounge and communal terrace.
Being within the M4 area, you are surrounded by a plethora of trendy bars, restaurants, boutiques and art galleries so you’ll never be short of things to do, places to see, or food to eat.
These homes have been completed to a high specification and they benefit from a range of high specification fixtures and fittings.
*Please note - Marketing images have been used for advertising purposes. Fixtures and fittings will vary.
If you're interested, give us a call on .
*Available 9th March 2024*
12 Month Tenancy.
Council Tax Band C.
BrochuresThe Stile, Aspin Lane, Manchester
The Stile, Aspin Lane, Manchester
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Manchester Victoria Station0.2 miles
- Market Street Tram Stop0.5 miles
- Mosley Street Tram Stop0.6 miles
About the agent
Welcome to an independently-run, independently-minded estate and lettings agency.
Ascend was founded on the belief that estate agents could do a lot better.
We'd been working in the industry for a long time and were frustrated that most agencies were just so ordinary. Like their houses, these places were in need of a new lick of paint. Bit of rising damp in the basement too.
So we decided to build our own home.
This new home wasn't made of sticks or straw. It was found
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference 32840046. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ascend, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.