Cross Street, Kettlebrook
- Let available date:
- £0A deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Council Tax:
- Ask agent
- PROPERTY TYPE
- Available Now
- House Share
- Fully Furnished
- Stones Throw From Town Centre
- Single Occupancy
- Enquire Today
ROOM TO RENT first floor room set in fully furnished house in walking distance to Tamworth town centre! Part furnished room including wardrobe. Available Now.
Details of the property:
- Situated in walking distance to Tamworth town centre
- Fitted kitchen with soft close drawers & cupboards; inclusive of ALL appliances including cooker, hob, extractor, washing machine/drier, fridge freezer (flexibility on other kitchen equipment including kettle & cutlery!) - the kitchen is also floored with Brazilian black tiled slate
- Living area including all lounge furniture; solid wood parquet flooring
- Dining room including dining table, original feature fireplace (display only); solid wood parquet flooring
- Downstairs wet room with brand new WC, shower, & UNDERFLOOR HEATING!
- New gas central heating & electrics
- Outside security lights & garden electricity
- Great sized lawned garden to the rear with brand new patio area Council Tax Band: Holding Deposit: £125.00
Cross Street, Kettlebrook
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Tamworth Station0.7 miles
- Wilnecote Station1.1 miles
- Polesworth Station3.3 miles
About the agent
With an extensive and vibrant history, Bairstow Eves has fast become an icon of professionalism in the London and UK property market. With our distinct red and black branding, Bairstow Eves is instantly recognised and trusted as a local agent with an established heritage, but with the backing of a wider network within Countrywide.
Whether you are looking to sell property, buy a new home, find a tenant or locate your perfect rental pad, we will endeavour to assist with your property obje
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 000379348. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves Lettings, Tamworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
*This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
**This is indicative only and based on a 2-person household with multiple devices and simultaneous usage. Broadband performance is affected by multiple factors including number of occupants and devices, simultaneous usage, router range etc. For more information speak to your broadband provider.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.