Fairfield Avenue, Cardiff
- PROPERTY TYPE
- ****NO CHAIN!!****
- CLOSE TO VICTORIA PARK
- EXTENDED FOUR BEDROOM PROPERTY
- COUNCIL TAX BAND- E
- PRIVATE AND ENCLOSE REAR GARDEN WITH REAR LANE ACCESS
- CLOSE TO LOCAL PRIMARY AND SECONDARY SCHOOLS
- WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE TO LOCAL AMENITIES
- GOOD TRANSPORT LINKS INTO CARDIFF CITY CENTRE.
An extended four bedroom traditional bay fronted home on a popular residential road on Fairfield Avenue, Victoria Park. Close to local amenities and is with walking distance to both Victoria Park and Thompson Park. The property is also near local cafes and shops.
A beautiful extended traditional bay fronted four bedroom mid terrace property in Fairfield Avenue, Victoria Park occupying a delightful position only a stones throw from Victoria Park. This substantial family home offers spacious living and comprises of an entrance hall, open lounge, kitchen diner, sitting room and shower room to the ground floor. The property is further benefiting from two double bedrooms and a family bathroom to the first floor and on the second floor there are two bedrooms or a study. The property also offers a private and enclosed rear garden with gated rear lane access.
Enter via from door with laminate flooring, understair storage, radiator and staircase to first floor
Kitchen 8' 5" x 6' 9" ( 2.57m x 2.06m )
A range of matching wall and base units with heat resistance work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drainer, low level oven, four ring gas hob with overhead extractor fan, space for fridge freezer, tiled flooring and access to dining room and sitting room.
Dining Room 12' x 10' 11" ( 3.66m x 3.33m )
Laminate flooring, radiator, stone chimney breast and french doors to the sitting room extension.
Lounge 14' 4" x 11' 3" ( 4.37m x 3.43m )
UPVC double glazed bay fronted window to front, laminate flooring and wall mounted radiator.
Sitting Room 12' x 11' 4" ( 3.66m x 3.45m )
Enter via dining room with laminate flooring, door to the shower room, double glazed french door to the rear garden with windows on either side.
Plumbed shower cubicle, low level WC, wash hand basin, tiled flooring, tiled walls and UPVC double glazed frosted window to the rear.
First Floor Landing
Carpet flooring, double glazed window to front, access to all first floor rooms and staircase to second floor.
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 9' 8" ( 3.68m x 2.95m )
Wall mounted radiator, built in wardrobes and UPVC double glazed window to front.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 8' ( 3.53m x 2.44m )
Access from the landing with laminate flooring, wall mounted radiator, built in wardrobes and UPVC double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom Three 10' 8" x 6' 2" ( 3.25m x 1.88m )
Wall mounted radiator, carpet flooring, eave storage space and UPVC double glazed skylight window.
Bedroom Four / Office 6' 10" x 6' 8" ( 2.08m x 2.03m )
Wall mounted radiator and UPVC double glazed window to front.
Outside The Property
To the front of the property is a low maintenance front yard with brick wall and railings. To the rear of the property is a private and enclosed low maintenance garden with lawn patio and raid flower beads. The garden also offers double wooden gates giving access to the rear lane.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Fairfield Avenue, Cardiff
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Waun-gron Park Station0.4 miles
- Fairwater Station0.8 miles
- Ninian Park Station1.1 miles
About the agent
We’re passionate about property and the customers that we work for which is why we are proud to be a company that still provides service with a personal touch.
We’ve been around since 1965 so needless to say, we’re experts at what we do! Our market knowledge and coverage across Wales is unmatched, but what makes us truly special is taking everything we’ve mastered over the decades we've been in business and pairing it with innovation and new ways of thinking.
As one of the larges
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference VPK303620. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Victoria Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.