Cirrus Drive, Watnall, NOTTINGHAM
- PROPERTY TYPE
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- LARGE FAMILY HOME
- DOUBLE GARAGE
- RECENTLY RENOVATED KITCHEN
- SEPARATE STUDY
***PREPARE TO BE IMPRESSED***William H Brown Kimberley are delighted to bring to market this STUNNING FOUR BED DETACHED MODERN FAMILY HOME located down a PRIVATE DRIVE with DOUBLE GARAGE and all finished to a super high speck. For anyone wishing to view please call us today.
***PREPARE TO BE IMPRESSED***William H Brown Kimberley are delighted to bring to market this STUNNING FOUR BED DETACHED MODERN FAMILY HOME in the highly sought after area of Watnall. With space in abundance and located down a PRIVATE DRIVE viewings are highly advised in order to truly appreciate what this home has to offer. Upon entering the property you are welcomed by a stunning entrance hallway with feature stair case. The property has a LARGE LIVING AREA that is perfect for spending time with the family that leads directly through to the huge conservatory that is currently used as a child's game room by the current vendors. Continuing on the ground floor you have a BEAUTIFUL KITCHEN DINER complete ISLAND, INTEGRATED APPLIANCES AND SEPARATE UTILITY, due to its size you can comfortably fit a large FAMILY dining table and chairs without feeling cramped. To finish the ground floor you have a STUDY perfect for people working from home or Children that need a quiet place to complete there homework and a super handy downstairs WC. To the first floor you have FOUR GOOD SIZE bedrooms with the principle master having its own separate en suite in addition to a family bathroom that have both recently been updated. To the outside frontage you have a DOUBLE GARAGE WITH AMPLE OFF STREET PARKING.
Lounge 23' 1" x 11' 3" ( 7.04m x 3.43m )
Study 9' 4" x 6' 8" ( 2.84m x 2.03m )
Kitchen 20' 9" x 14' 10" ( 6.32m x 4.52m )
integrated Wine Cooler, Oven, Dishwasher, Fridge freezer. Hot water tap, separate island and breakfast bar, French Doors into rear garden
Utility 6' x 6' ( 1.83m x 1.83m )
Extra Storage, plumbing for washing machine, and sink and draining board
Conservatory 9' 11" x 13' 1" ( 3.02m x 3.99m )
Bedroom One 12' 4" x 11' 1" ( 3.76m x 3.38m )
Built in wardrobes
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 11' 3" ( 3.23m x 3.43m )
Front aspect window
Bedroom Three 10' 5" x 11' 4" ( 3.17m x 3.45m )
Rear Aspect window
Bedroom Four 9' 7" x 6' 10" ( 2.92m x 2.08m )
Rear Aspect window
Double shower, Towel rail, newly refurbished and re tiled
Double Garage 17' 4" x 16' 2" ( 5.28m x 4.93m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Cirrus Drive, Watnall, NOTTINGHAM
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Phoenix Park Tram Stop2.2 miles
- Ilkeston Station2.3 miles
- Cinderhill Tram Stop2.5 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Kimberley William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Kimberley
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local e
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference KBY108710. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kimberley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.