Albion Mews, Lancaster, LA1
- PROPERTY TYPE
517 sq ft
48 sq m
- Ground Floor Apartment
- One Reception Room
- Two Bedrooms
- New Kitchen
- Updated Shower Room
- Updated Electrics
- Resident Car Park
- Over 60's leasehold with 85% Ownership
Where is Albion Mews?
Positioned on the edge of the Canal district there is Albion Mews. Found towards the end of a quiet cul-de-sac that offers helpful access to the canal. Within walking distance of the city centre for many, this handy spot offers seclusion and connectivity.
Being located in central Lancaster everything is figuratively at your doorstep. With a whole host of shops, cafes, and pubs to choose from. there are several supermarkets to choose from with Sainsbury’s and Lidl being the closest options.
A lovely ground-floor apartment is sure to be an attractive prospect. Recently updated with a brand new stylish kitchen as well as some upgrades made to the shower room.
It has two bedrooms to choose from, with the master featuring fitted wardrobes. A spacious reception room which can accommodate living and dining areas. The property has been well looked after, in fact, the electrics have been updated recently. It has been neutrally decorated throughout and would suit many tastes.
Over 60’s retirement property
85% ownership (no rent to pay on the other 15%)
The owner informs us there is also no ground rent to pay
Electric Water Heater (no tank)
Electric Storage Heaters
Onsite residents Scheme Officer (15 Hours a week)
Service Charge: £130 per month
No ground rent to pay
Residents car park
EPC Rating: E
Tenure: Leasehold You buy the right to live in a property for a fixed number of years, but the freeholder owns the land the property's built on.Read more about tenure type in our glossary page.
GROUND RENTA regular payment made by the leaseholder to the freeholder, or management company.Read more about ground rent in our glossary page.
£0 per year
ANNUAL SERVICE CHARGEA regular payment for things like building insurance, lighting, cleaning and maintenance for shared areas of an estate. They're often paid once a year, or annually.Read more about annual service charge in our glossary page.
LENGTH OF LEASEHow long you've bought the leasehold, or right to live in a property for.Read more about length of lease in our glossary page.
96 years left
Albion Mews, Lancaster, LA1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lancaster Station0.6 miles
- Bare Lane Station2.4 miles
- Morecambe Station3.4 miles
About the agent
Officially the No.1 Estate Agent in the UK
Hello, Can we help you?
We are John and Michelle Gallagher, owners of the areas leading independent estate agency in the heart of Lancaster.
We've been selling and letting property in Lancaster and Morecambe over 30 years, That makes us one most experienced agencies in the area!
We are ranked by Rightmove and The Property Academy as the BEST estate agent in the UK based on Service, M
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference b7834448-2bf9-4748-bfe3-76d3b55625fc. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JD Gallagher Estate Agents, Lancaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.