- PROPERTY TYPE
End of Terrace
- Council Tax - Band B
- 3 bedrooms
- End terraced property
- Spacious living room
- Low maintenance garden
A beautiful family home in a great location. Close to local amenities and transport links. Viewing highly recommended.
A well-presented three bedroom mid terraced house set in a popular residential area of Treharris . Close to transport links and local amenities, this property would make a perfect first time buy or family home. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate all this property has to offer.
The ground floor consists of an entrance hall and spacious living room, kitchen with dining area.The first floor consists of three bedrooms .To the rear of the property is a low maintenance garden and garage.
Set in a population location in Merthyr Tydfil, within close proximity to transport links such as the A 465 Heads of the Valleys Road and A 470, train station and popular bus routes, ideal if commuting. The property also benefits from being close to local amenities.
Viewing highly recommended to appreciate all this property has to offer.
Door to living room.
Living Room 13' 1" max x 10' 10" max ( 3.99m max x 3.30m max )
Patio doors to front, door to kitchen/diner, fire place, stairs to first floor, storage cupboard.
Kitchen 8' 5" max x 6' 7" max ( 2.57m max x 2.01m max )
Window to side, Fitted cupboard.
Diner 7' 7" max x 6' 5" max ( 2.31m max x 1.96m max )
Door to rear.
Door to all rooms.
Window to rear, fitted bath, wash basin, toilet.
Bedroom 1 11' 1" max x 8' 6" max ( 3.38m max x 2.59m max )
Window to front, fitted cupboard.
Bedroom 2 9' 9" max x 7' 9" max ( 2.97m max x 2.36m max )
Window to rear, fitted cupboard.
Bedroom 3 7' 11" max x 6' 1" max ( 2.41m max x 1.85m max )
Window to front
Garage 14' 1" x 7' 10" ( 4.29m x 2.39m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Quakers Yard Station0.7 miles
- Abercynon South Station1.6 miles
- Merthyr Vale Station1.9 miles
About the agent
We’re passionate about property and the customers that we work for which is why we are proud to be a company that still provides service with a personal touch.
We’ve been around since 1965 so needless to say, we’re experts at what we do! Our market knowledge and coverage across Wales is unmatched, but what makes us truly special is taking everything we’ve mastered over the decades we've been in business and pairing it with innovation and new ways of thinking.
As one of the larges
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference MER305061. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Merthyr Tydfil. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.