Bee Fold Lane, Atherton, M46 0BL
- PROPERTY TYPE
- TENUREDescribes how you own a property. There are different types of tenure - freehold, leasehold, and commonhold.Read more about tenure in our glossary page.
- Located within a courtyard Cul de sac
- £5,000 Deposit Boost
- Your energy bills could be 64% cheaper with an average monthly saving of £183, in a new Bloor home.
- Upgraded Kitchen with Quartz worktops
- Utility Cupboard & Cloakroom To The Ground Floor
- Personal En Suite and fitted wardrobes to the Master Bedroom
- Superfast fibre broadband
- We are a 5 star builder
- Showhome available to view at Beefold Meadows
- Garage With Driveway Parking
Thoughtfully designed and crafted for modern living, the Hallam is a four bedroom detached family home, enveloped in light and space, this really could be the perfect new home and lifestyle you have been looking for.
The impressive Kitchen/ Diner/ Family area stretches the entire width of the home. Finished with a contemporary fitted Symphony kitchen there is an abundance of storage facilities, cleverly hidden behind sleek cupboard doors. French doors open out of the dining area onto to the garden and patio area which is the perfect entertaining space for any family, and blends the outdoor and indoor space seamlessly. The elegant lounge is a real delight to relax in, with light flooding in creating a spacious and inviting atmosphere. Completing the downstairs space is a utility cupboard and WC.
The upstairs boasts four generously sized bedrooms. Enjoy the privacy, peace and quiet in the spacious master bedroom, with it's own ensuite shower room and fitted wardrobes. The remaining three bedrooms all share the luxurious family bathroom with separate bath, contemporary Roca sanitaryware and luxury Porcelanosa tiling.
Externally this home benefits from a garage and driveway parking for two cars.
Why Should You Buy New?
There are so many benefits of buying a brand new home over an old one – especially if it’s been crafted by our highly-skilled tradesmen using the finest quality materials
Our new homes are highly efficient at retaining heat and have modern central heating systems that cut consumption and use less energy, meaning your monthly bills will be significantly less than running an older property.
No Expensive Refurbishments
With the average cost of updating an old home as high as £30,000, buying a Bloor home could be a real cost saver. It's called a brand new homes for a reason, New Kitchen, Bathroom, windows, boiler, the list just goes on and on. It's not just the cost you are saving, think about the time and hassle you would save, giving you more time to enjoy living in your new home.
Feel part of a Community
With everyone in the neighbourhood starting their exciting new chapters at the same time, it is much easier to get to know each other and make new friends. We choose our locations for all our developments very carefully making you feel right at home from the moment you move in.
As well as our own rigorous checks carried out during the build process, the warranty provider will also carry out inspections on your new home, ensuring that it’s built to the high-quality we pride ourselves in. Your new Bloor home comes with an insurance-backed 10-year warranty from the NHBC.
Outstanding Customer Care
For over 50 years we have been supporting our customers every step of the way, from your reservations day, all through the buying process, and having the pleasure of handing over the keys to your wonderful new Bloor home on moving in day. We will take the stress out of buying a new home.
- Management fees: 168.81 per annum
- Kitchen Dining Family Room - 6.20 x 3.76 metre
- Lounge - 4.64 x 3.35 metre
- Bedroom One - 3.15 x 2.58 metre
- Bedroom Two - 3.57 x 2.45 metre
- Bedroom Three - 3.15 x 2.03 metre
- Bedroom Four - 2.56 x 2.28 metre
- Showhomes and Sales centre now open
- Energy saving homes that would save you up to £183 per month
- Beefold Meadows is a beautiful collection of 3 & 4 bed homes surrounded by green open space
- Rated Excellent on Trust Pilot
Bee Fold Lane, Atherton, M46 0BL
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hag Fold Station0.9 miles
- Atherton Station1.1 miles
- Daisy Hill Station1.5 miles
About the development
- Visit our two stunning Showhomes - open 7 days a week
- New Collection of 3 and 4 bedroom homes with views of green open space
- 5 Star quality homes - Rated Excellent on Trust Pilot
- All our homes are freehold
- Your energy bills could be up to 64% cheaper, with an average monthly saving of £183*, in a new Bloor home.
- First homes now released and selling fast!
Building for the Future
Bloor Homes design and build homes of distinction tailored to the needs of modern life. Those who aspire to our homes readily acknowledge you only need look at a Bloor Home to realise that not all new homes are the same. But the true difference that sets Bloor Homes apart from the crowd is deeper than the varied architectural styles that first catch the eye.
The Bloor Group began building houses over 50 years ago and today is
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_107. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.