Kingsview Meadow, Coton Lane, Tamworth
- PROPERTY TYPE
- HOUSE TO SELL? ASK US ABOUT ASSISTED MOVE
- FREE LEGALS ON PURCHASE*
- A BEAUTIFUL THREE BEDROOM DETACHED HOME
- FAMILY KITCHEN/DINING ROOM & SEPARATE LIVING ROOM
- DON'T MISS OUT CALL NOW
LAST OF THIS HOUSE TYPE ON PHASE TWO!** The Chilcote** A Stunning 3 Bed Detached Home with a Garage in a Village Location** FREE LEGALS** Assisted Move** INCENTIVES AVAILABLE TO HELP GET YOU MOVING** Call Now to Book a Viewing! DON'T MISS OUT
Nestled on the boundary of Riverside and Hopwas in the market town of Tamworth, Staffordshire, Kingsview Meadow is perfectly positioned and offers a stunning collection of high quality executive family homes.
This location is ideally located to ensure you have every level of convenience on your doorstep with the beauty of Woodland, River and Canalside walks just minutes away.
Tamworth is an historic market town where you'll find all of your daily essentials as well as a fine selection of historical and contemporary attractions including Tamworth Castle and Drayton Manor Park. For those looking for a family or romantic night out there is an eclectic range of pubs and restaurants for every occasion all within easy reach.
Show Home Opening Times
Monday - CLOSED - By Appointment ONLY - Call
Tuesday - Open - 10am -5pm
Wednesday - Open - 10am -5pm
Thursday - Open - 10am -5pm
Friday - Open - 10am -5pm
Saturday - Open - 10am -5pm
Sunday - CLOSED
Tamworth enjoys excellent road connections with the A5 to the south of the Town, linking to the M42, M6 & M6 Toll. Birmingham is approximately 40mins drive away from home, Lichfield -10mins, whilst Derby & Nottingham can be reached in approximately 45mins to an hour.
Tamworth Train station is just an 8min drive from home, offering a one-hour service to Nottingham, A 20min service to Birmingham and an hour and a half journey to London Euston. Birmingham Airport is approximately 32mins away.
Offers & Incentives
Are subject to developer T&C's / Plot/ Buyer criteria. All offers and incentives can be withdrawn at any time
Heating & Plumbing
High efficiency wall mounted gas combi boiler with high efficiency radiators to all areas* fitted with thermostatic controls (except in rooms where the separate wall mounted thermostat is fitted).
Luxury vinyl tiles by Camaro to Kitchen/ Diner, Hall, Cloakroom, Bathroom and Ensuite. From our range of planked wood effect or tiled stone effect finishes (choices available where stage of construction permits)
Entrance mat to Front Door.
Carpets available as an optional extra
Garden & Parking
Front paths and parking spaces in block paving.
Front gardens landscaped and turfed * where applicable to the house type
Rear patios in Bradstone Mahina Granite effect slabs. Slabbed bin area.
Turfed rear lawn.
Fully fenced rear garden with pedestrian gate.
Living Room 17' 7" x 10' 6" ( 5.36m x 3.20m )
Kitchen / Dining Room 16' 5" x 10' 1" ( 5.00m x 3.07m )
Downstairs W C
Master Bedroom 15' 8" x 9' 6" ( 4.78m x 2.90m )
En - Suite
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 9' 2" ( 3.43m x 2.79m )
Bedroom Three 8' 11" x 8' 5" ( 2.72m x 2.57m )
Lighting and socket to garage* where applicable
The information in the brochure is for guidance only. Illustrations, photography and floor plans are indicative only and internal, external finishes and specifications to individual properties may vary. Although extreme care has been taken to ensure that this information is correct, the contents of this brochure do not constitute a contract, part of a contract or warranty. Information is correct at the time of going to press.
Incentives and Free legals* subject to T&C's and can be withdrawn at any time
Mortgage contribution is for 12 months ONLY
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Kingsview Meadow, Coton Lane, Tamworth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Tamworth Station1.9 miles
- Wilnecote Station3.1 miles
- Lichfield Trent Valley Station4.2 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Castle Bromwich Shipways office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Shipways has been serving the West Midlands since 1936, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Shipways as your estate agent…
>> Your local Shipways team in Castle Bromwich
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference CAB110615. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Castle Bromwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.