Liverpool One, 5 Seel St., Liverpool, L1
- Let available date:
- £250A deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Furnish type:
- Council Tax:
- Ask agent
This property is Built For Renters.
- PROPERTY TYPE
- BILLS INCLUDED
- ON SITE SECURITY
- PERFECT FOR STUDENTS
- EXCELLENT CENTRAL LOCATION
- FREE ONSITE GYM
- COUNCIL TAX BAND A
Book your studio for the next academic year, top floor apartments still available.
- Medium Studio (17-19m2) - £165 pw / £715.00 pcm
- Large Studio (20- 23m2) - £175 pw / £758.33 pcm
- Extra Large Studio (26m2) - £185 pw / £801.66 pcm
- Penthouse Studio (19m2 - 21m2) - £170 pw / £728.66 pcm
As we have two move in days this year the contract lengths are as such:
- If you move in on 13/08/2024 - 12 Months minimum (Please note this is very limited availability)
- If you move in on 13/09/2024 - 48 Weeks minimum
Please note all student applicants require a UK guarantor.
Situated in the heart of the city, our fully furnished studio apartments are ideal for University students and working professionals alike. Whether you're looking for a more independent student accommodation experience, or you're working full time in Liverpool, X1 Liverpool One offers the perfect base in a prime location.
- Electricity, water and Wi-Fi bills included in the rent (Exc. Tv Licence) - Providers of the utilities are as follows: Electricity - NPOWER, Water - Wave, Internet - Glide.
[*Working professionals also pay for their own Band A Council Tax]
- Fully Furnished
- FREE access to 24/7 on-site gym
- On-site cinema room
- Pool table and communal game areas
- Launderette facilities
- Security 7 nights a week
- Secure fob access
Fully furnished to a high standard, your studio will come complete with a double bed, mattress, foldable dining table, bar stools, study desk and chair and you will also be provided with a TV, microwave, kettle and toaster.
Student - £250 deposit
Professional - 1 months rent or Reposit option available
All deposits are registered with DPS and are refundable at the end of your tenancy.
Reposit is a non-refundable deposit equivalent to 1 weeks rent.
All applicants will have to be referenced via The Lettings Hub.
Please note the pictures advertised may only apply to layouts available for the next academic year. Please keep in mind that we need at least two weeks from receipt of an application to get you through referencing before you can move in.
Liverpool One, 5 Seel St., Liverpool, L1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Liverpool Central Station0.1 miles
- Liverpool Lime Street Station0.3 miles
- James Street Station0.4 miles
About the agent
X1 Lettings is a lettings agency dedicated in delivering exceptional service to both the landlord and the tenant; we exclusively only manage properties which are owned by X1 Developments so we know that the properties we manage are as high quality as the service we deliver. X1 Lettings offer both Residential Lettings and Student
Accommodation to the Liverpool and Manchester areas.
We are run by a team of friendly, approachable and competent staff who aim to have a good relationshi
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference LIV180072_L_Liverpool_One_Medium_2024-2025_1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by X1 Sales and Lettings, Liverpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.