Magdalene Way, Hucknall, Nottingham
- PROPERTY TYPE
- Detached Bungalow
- Close to Town Centre
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Modern Shower Room
- Breakfast Kitchen
- Driveway & Detached Garage
A detached bungalow set on a quiet cul de sac with easy access to local amenities, transport links and Hucknall Town Centre - Viewing is Highly Recommended
A detached bungalow which must be viewed to be fully appreciated. being located with easy access to Hucknall town centre and local amenities this two bedroom bungalow also offers, entrance hallway, breakfast kitchen, lounge and modern shower room. There is also a front and rear garden, driveway and detached garage,
Having upvc double glazed entrance door, storage cupboard housing the boiler and loft hatch.
Lounge 17' 8" Max x 9' 11" Max ( 5.38m Max x 3.02m Max )
Having double glazed window to the front, central heating radiator, gas fire and TV point.
Kitchen 9' 8" x 7' 11" Max ( 2.95m x 2.41m Max )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with rolltop work surfaces over, inset stainless steel sink and drainer, tiled splashbacks, space for cooker, space and plumbing for washing machine, tiled flooring, coving to ceiling, and central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 11' 11" Max x 9' 3" Max ( 3.63m Max x 2.82m Max )
Having double glazed window to the rear, and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 4" Max x 8' 7" Max ( 2.54m Max x 2.62m Max )
Having double glazed doors leading out to the rear garden and central heating radiator
Having shower cubicle with electric shower, low level WC and vanity wash hand basin, tiled floor, heated towel rail and double glazed window to the side.
To the front of the property is planted fore garden with block paved driveway the side which leads to the detached garage
The enclosed rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with paved patio area and having wrought iron side access gate.
Having up and over door
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Magdalene Way, Hucknall, Nottingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hucknall Station0.5 miles
- Moor Bridge Tram Stop2.0 miles
- Newstead Station2.1 miles
About the agent
| Offering estate agency services in the East and West Midlands for over 40 years
We opened the doors to the first Burchell Edwards branch more than 40 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agents in the region. Our branches are operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Burchell Edwards branch in Hucknall for all your property needs
At Burchell Edwards our team are not o
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference HUK103732. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Hucknall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.