Woodfield Road, Pinxton, NOTTINGHAM
- Let available date:
- £923A deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Council Tax:
- Ask agent
- PROPERTY TYPE
- AVAILABLE WITH ZERO DEPOSIT
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOM
Holding Deposit: £184.00
* AVAILABLE WITH ZERO DEPOSIT OPTION * 2 LARGE BEDROOMS * FANTASTIC ROAD LINKS TO M1 & A38 *
A two double bedroom home in this popular location close to great transport links including the M1 with junction 28 only minutes drive away. The property also benefits from gas central heating and double glazing.
In brief the accommodation comprises of a entrance porch, lounge and dining kitchen complete the ground floor layout. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms bathroom and separate W/C. Outside there is off road parking to the front whilst to the rear there is an enclosed garden that is a great size. We strongly recommend an internal viewing so contact us now to book your appointment.
Accessed via glazed door to the side elevation leading into the porch where there is glazed windows to the side and front elevation and a door leading into the hallway.
Having stairs leading to the first floor and doors off to the lounge and kitchen.
Lounge 17' 9" x 9' 1" ( 5.41m x 2.77m )
Situated on the left hand elevation the open lounge has a UPVC double glazed window to the front and rear elevations, feature fireplace inset with coal effect gas fire and laid to carpet.
Kitchen/ Diner 17' 9" x 10' 6" ( 5.41m x 3.20m )
Fitted with a range of matching wall and base units with work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer, cooker point with concealed extractor over, space for a fridge freezer, tiled splashbacks, laminate flooring, double glazed window to the rear elevation and opening into the secondary hallway.
Having an opening into the kitchen, doors to the lounge and store and a door to the side leading out to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Having carpet flooring, storage cupboard and doors off to:-
Bedroom One 17' 9" x 7' 4" ( 5.41m x 2.24m )
Having carpet flooring, a radiator, built-in cupboard and UPVC double glazed windows to the front and rear elevations.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 9' 1" ( 3.58m x 2.77m )
Having double glazed window to the front elevation, carpet flooring, a radiator and built-in cupboards.
Fitted with a white two piece suite comprising of wash hand basin with vanity unit beneath and walk-in shower with gazed shower screen, panelled splashbacks to the walls, tiled flooring and obscured UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Having low level W.C and double glazed window to the rear elevation.
To the front of the property is a fore garden which is laid to lawn with a driveway providing off road parking for one vehicle.
To the rear the garden is mainly laid to lawn with a paved path leading to the bottom of the garden where there is a shed and is fully enclosed by panelled fencing.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Woodfield Road, Pinxton, NOTTINGHAM
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Alfreton Station2.4 miles
- Kirkby in Ashfield Station2.5 miles
- Sutton Parkway Station3.1 miles
About the agent
| Offering estate agency services in the East and West Midlands for over 40 years
We opened the doors to the first Burchell Edwards branch more than 40 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agents in the region. Our branches are operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Burchell Edwards branch in Eastwood for all your property needs
At Burchell Edwards our team are not o
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P1773B3902. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Eastwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
*This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
**This is indicative only and based on a 2-person household with multiple devices and simultaneous usage. Broadband performance is affected by multiple factors including number of occupants and devices, simultaneous usage, router range etc. For more information speak to your broadband provider.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.