Chaffcombe Road, Birmingham
- PROPERTY TYPE
- No Chain
- Semi Detched
- Two Bedrooms
- Off Road Parking
- Rear Garden
- Fitted Kitchen
- Upstairs Family Bathroom & Seperate WC
- Lounge & Sun Room
WAIT FOR IT!!! TOO LATE!! Or at least it could be if you do not book your viewing quickly This two bedroom semi-detached located on a popular road in SHELDON is the perfect project for any FIRST TIME BUYER or INVESTOR! Needing modernisation but with bags of potential this could be your DREAM HOME!
WAIT FOR IT!!! TOO LATE!! Or at least it could be if you do not book your viewing quickly This two bedroom semi-detached located on a popular road in SHELDON is the perfect project for any FIRST TIME BUYER or INVESTOR! In need of some modernisation but with bags of potential this could be your DREAM HOME! Call NOW on .
Block paved driveway with off road parking.
Doors off to:
Lounge 15' 3" x 10' 11" ( 4.65m x 3.33m )
Double glazed windows to side and front elevations, central heating radiator and feature fireplace.
Kitchen 10' x 9' 5" ( 3.05m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, a range of wall and base units with work surface over incorporating a sink with drainer unit,
Lean-To 14' 10" x 6' 8" ( 4.52m x 2.03m )
Double glazed windows to rear elevation, door to rear elevation and tiled floor.
Double glazed windows to rear and side elevations and loft access.
Bedroom One 15' 3" x 11' 1" into bay ( 4.65m x 3.38m into bay )
Double glazed window to front elevation, central heating radiator, feature fireplace and airing cupboard.
Bedroom Two 7' 10" x 9' 5" ( 2.39m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation and central heating radiator.
Bathroom 4' 4" x 6' 2" ( 1.32m x 1.88m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, shower cubicle with electric shower, wash hand basin, part tiled and central heating radiator.
Seperate W.C 2' 3" x 4' 6" ( 0.69m x 1.37m )
Double glazed window and W.C,
Paved patio, lawn area, fencing to all boundaries and gated side access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Chaffcombe Road, Birmingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Marston Green Station0.9 miles
- Lea Hall Station1.3 miles
- Acocks Green Station2.0 miles
About the agent
| Offering estate agency services in the East and West Midlands for over 40 years
We opened the doors to the first Burchell Edwards branch more than 40 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agents in the region. Our branches are operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Burchell Edwards branch in Sheldon for all your property needs
At Burchell Edwards our team are not on
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference SHL209596. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Sheldon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.