Charles Court, Calne
- Let available date:
- Ask agentA deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Council Tax:
- Ask agent
- PROPERTY TYPE
- Well Presented Modern Two Bedroom House
- Newly Fitted Carpets Throughout & New Flooring to Kitchen Area
- Living Room With French Doors
- Guest Cloakroom
- Kitchen Diner
- Both Bedrooms With Fitted Wardrobes
- Family Bathroom With Shower Over Bath
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Single Garage & Parking
- Available Now As An Unfurnished Let
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Charles Court, Calne
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chippenham Station5.2 miles
About the agent
Charles Faye Estate Agents has been successfully selling properties for many years in Calne and the surrounding villages. The office is locally owned and managed by Louise Burrows and her friendly, professional staff. Our aim is to provide the historic market town with an efficient service that is founded on traditional values of professionalism and integrity.
Quality of service is our hallmark and we know the importance of providing this in an effective, responsive a
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference 12271503. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Charles Faye Estate Agents, Calne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
**This is indicative only and based on a 2-person household with multiple devices and simultaneous usage. Broadband performance is affected by multiple factors including number of occupants and devices, simultaneous usage, router range etc. For more information speak to your broadband provider.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.