Broadway, Manchester, M41
- Let available date:
- £1,384A deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Council Tax:
- Ask agent
- PROPERTY TYPE
- Double glazing
- Great Location
- Loft Room - Pull down ladder
Available February 2023 & must be viewed to be appreciated.
In brief the accommodation comprises welcoming hallway, through lounge & dining room, fitted kitchen, shaped landing, the three well proportioned bedrooms & three piece bathroom suite. There is the added feature of a converted loft space which could be used in a variety of ways. The property is warmed by gas central heating & is uPVC double glazed. Externally to the front there is a generous mainly paved driveway whilst to the rear there is a paved patio with a lawned area beyond. Ideally placed for transport links & amenities.
Broadway, Manchester, M41
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Urmston Station0.9 miles
- Chassen Road Station1.0 miles
- Flixton Station1.4 miles
About the agent
WHY WILL YOU LOVE WORKING WITH CHERRY PICKED PROPERTIES?
-Give us the opportunity to beat your existing fees
-Rent guarantee included with full management – worth 2%+VAT*
Good, honest advise from property experts
- We donate £1,000 per year to charity / local community enterprises
- Late night viewings / valuations available
- Tenants: We have quality properties with ethical landlords
- Dedicated maintenance team – Call-outs from £25+VAT
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference 1428. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cherry Picked Properties, Heald Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.