Glencroft Road, Glasgow
- PROPERTY TYPE
- Stunning Lower Cottage Flat
- Bright Spacious Lounge
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Dining Room / Bedroom Three
- Two Bedrooms (Main With Bay Window)
- Modern Fitted Bathroom
- Driveway & Private Gardens
- Early Viewing Advised
Fantastic opportunity to purchase this unique lower cottage flat, located within a popular pocket. The accommodation comprises of entrance hallway, spacious lounge, modern fitted kitchen, dining room/bedrooms three, two double bedrooms and modern bathroom. Driveway.
**CLOSING DATE SET 23/02/24 AT 12pm**Having been maintained to an exacting standard by the existing owner this generously proportioned and unique lower cottage flat should not fail to impress upon inspection.
The interior comprises of welcoming reception hall with storage off, attractive formal lounge, modern fitted kitchen displaying base and wall mounted units, dining room / bedroom three, two generously proportioned double bedrooms (one with bay window) and modern bathroom completes the accommodation.
The property has been fully refurbished to a very high standard including new roof, driveway, gardens and gas central heating system.
Externally the property offers maintained level landscaped gardens which are located to the rear. Driveway providing off street parking and the property has been re-roofed.
Located within this established and convenient locale the property is well placed for local shops catering for day to day requirements. Excellent public transport links are available close by which provide fast commuter access to Glasgow city centre and nearby destinations. Excellent schooling can also be found locally both at primary and secondary levels. Access to the M74 motorway network can be reached within a 10/15 minutes average drive.
Lounge 15' x 12' Max ( 4.57m x 3.66m Max )
Kitchen 6' 4" x 6' 3" ( 1.93m x 1.91m )
Dining Room / Bedroom Three 11' 7" x 6' 2" ( 3.53m x 1.88m )
Bedroom One 16' 3" Into Bay x 11' 2" ( 4.95m Into Bay x 3.40m )
Bedroom Two 11' x 9' 3" ( 3.35m x 2.82m )
Bathroom 6' 9" x 5' 4" ( 2.06m x 1.63m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Glencroft Road, Glasgow
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kings Park Station0.4 miles
- Croftfoot Station0.4 miles
- Cathcart Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Burnside Glasgow Allen & Harris office...
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Allen & Harris have been trading since 1966, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Allen & Harris as your estate agent…
>> Your local Allen & Harris team in Burnside Glasgow
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference BSD108122. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Burnside Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.