Wharf Road, Kilnhurst, Mexborough
- PROPERTY TYPE
- 3 bedroom, 3 storey modern town house - excellent family home
- Sought after location - with canal views to the front
- Excellently placed for local amenities, schools, shops & transport links
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Downstairs W.C, en-suite & family bathroom
- Driveway & garage providing off street parking
- Delightful gardens to the front & rear with artifical lawns for ease of maintanence
SITTIN' ON THE DOCK OF THE BAY! Situated in this highly sought after location, with stunning canal views to the front - this 3 bedroom modern style town house ticks all the boxes of family living. Boasting beautifully presented accomodation with a drive, garage & delightful gardens- CALL NOW!
GUIDE PRICE £170,000 - £180,000 - A FABULOUS FAMILY HOME! This 3 bed town house stands proudly in this popular location! Located conveniently, within close proximity to local amenities, schools, shops & transport links!
Boasting beautifully presented & immaculatley kept interiors, 3 spacious bedrooms, a delightful kitchen & separate living room and a downstairs W.C. Benefitting from spacious living areas throughout along with a drive & garage - both providing ample off street vehicle parking space & substantial, low maintenance gardens to the front & rear! CALL NOW to arrange a viewing!
Fitted with a W.C, a hand wash basin and a central heating radiator.
Lounge 15' 7" x 12' 10" ( 4.75m x 3.91m )
A lovely living and family space which comprises of a UPVC double glazed window to the rear, a central heating radiator and also having patio doors.
Kitchen 10' 1" x 12' 9" ( 3.07m x 3.89m )
A delightful & modern style kitchen space which is presented with a range of wall and base units with co-ordinating work surfaces housing the inset sink and drainer unit and the appliances such as the electric oven & gas hob with a cooker hood above. Also having plumbing for a washing machine, a central heating radiator and a UPVC double glazed window to the front.
First Floor Landing
Presented with a central heating radiator and also having useful storage cupboards.
Bedroom One 21' 5" x 12' 11" ( 6.53m x 3.94m )
Having two UPVC double glazed windows ( one to the front & one to the rear ), and a central heating radiator.
Comprising of a shower, a W.C & a hand wash basin. There is also a central heating radiator and a UPVC double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom Two 9' 8" x 12' 11" ( 2.95m x 3.94m )
Presented with a central heating radiator and a UPVC double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom Three 7' 3" x 12' 11" ( 2.21m x 3.94m )
A lovely front facing bedroom which comprises of a central heating radiator and a UPVC double glazed window to the front.
A beautifully designed suite, which comprises of a bath, a W.C & a hand wash basin. There is also a central heating radiator and a UPVC double glazed window to the side.
To the front of the property is a low maintenance garden which has an artificial lawn. Also benefitting from a driveway & garage, both being perfect for off street vehicle parking.
To the rear lays a plentiful garden, which again has an artificial lawn for the ease of maintenance & a decked seating area! A lovely outside space for guest & family entertainment!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Wharf Road, Kilnhurst, Mexborough
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Swinton (S. Yorks.) Station0.9 miles
- Mexborough Station1.3 miles
- Conisborough Station3.0 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Mexborough William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Mexborough
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference MXB117002. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Mexborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.