Llandetty Road, Cardiff
- PROPERTY TYPE
- Council Tax Band - E
- Four Bedrooms
- Private Off Road Parking
- Kitchen Dining Room / Separate Lounge
- Large Private Garden
- Utility Room And Store Room
- Ensuite Shower Room to The Loft Bedroom
- Guide Price £325,000 - £335,000
A spacious four bedroom mid terrace family home in Llandetty Road, Fairwater. Benefiting from entrance hall, spacious lounge, kitchen dining room, large utility room, store room, four good size bedrooms, family bathroom, en suite shower room and rear garden with lane access.
GUIDE PRICE £325,000 - £335,000. A four bedroom mid terrace property in Llandetty Road, Fairwater. A spacious family home situated in a sought after location away from passing traffic yet only minutes from local amenities along St Fagans Road and transport links along the A48, A4232 and M4.The property benefits from private off road parking for multiple vehicles to the front and has lane access to the rear with a hard stand in the garden. To the ground floor is an entrance hall, leading to a spacious lounge and family kitchen diner, there is also a large utility room and store room to the rear. To the first floor is a family bathroom and three good size bedrooms, stair case to second floor leading to a large double bedroom with en-suite shower room.
Enter the property via the UPVC double glazed door to front with a stainglass feature and frosted window into hallway, tiled flooring, vertical wall mounted radiator, understairs storage cupboard and stars to first floor.
Lounge 11' 3" x 10' 3" ( 3.43m x 3.12m )
Access via wooden door from entrance hall, solid oak flooring, radiator, UPVC double glazed bay window to front.
Kitchen / Diner 16' 5" x 12' 2" ( 5.00m x 3.71m )
A traditional featured kitchen with wooden beams to ceiling and stone tiled flooring. A range of matching wall and base units with solid beech block work surfaces, electric oven and gas hob with extractor fan over. UPVC double glazed french doors to rear outlooking the enclosed private rear garden. Space for a dining table, access to the utility room.
Utility Room 8' 2" x 7' 10" ( 2.49m x 2.39m )
UPVC double glazed window to side, tiled flooring, plumbing for a washing machine, space for fridge freezer and tumble dryer. Matching base units with heat resistance work tops incorpating a stainless steel sink unit with drainer. Door to additional small storage room.
Access to all first floor rooms, carpet flooring and access to second floor rooms.
Bedroom One 16' 11" x 11' 2" ( 5.16m x 3.40m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear, laminate flooring, radiator, access to Ensuite, two built in wardrobes and access door to small attic storage.
A three piece suite with inset low level WC, quadrant shower cubicle and an inset vanity sink. Access from master bedroom, UPVC double glazed frosted window to side, tiled flooring.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 11' 5" ( 3.73m x 3.48m )
Access via wooden door from landing, carpet flooring, radiator, UPVC double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom Three 11' 3" x 10' 5" ( 3.43m x 3.17m )
UPVC double glazed bay window to front, laminate flooring, two built in wardrobes, radiator.
A three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome taps, corner paneled bath, fully tiled walls and floor. UPVC double glazed frosted window to rear.
To the rear of the property is an enclosed private garden, laid to patio and lawn with stone chipping's, secluded gate for rear lane gated access and garden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Llandetty Road, Cardiff
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Waun-gron Park Station0.4 miles
- Fairwater Station0.5 miles
- Danescourt Station0.9 miles
About the agent
We’re passionate about property and the customers that we work for which is why we are proud to be a company that still provides service with a personal touch.
We’ve been around since 1965 so needless to say, we’re experts at what we do! Our market knowledge and coverage across Wales is unmatched, but what makes us truly special is taking everything we’ve mastered over the decades we've been in business and pairing it with innovation and new ways of thinking.
As one of the larges
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference VPK303820. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Victoria Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.