The Registry, Beckenham, BR3
- Let available date:
- £1,731A deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Council Tax:
- Ask agent
- PROPERTY TYPE
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 1983136
**FOUR WEEK RENT FREE INCENTIVE**
Chapter One is delighted to bring to the market this beautiful unfurnished, one bedroom property in the newly developed Registry Heights. The property is ideal for commuters being located opposite Clock House train station and is a short walk to Beckenham Tram Stop and Kent House station, allowing easy access into London. The property is situated in the heart of Beckenham and is a stones throw away from a variety of shops, restaurants and recreational grounds.
The development offers gated parking, a secure door-entry system with a smart intercom and indoor bike storage as well as an elevator to all floors and an on-site caretaker!
The property comprises a large double bedroom with stunning views across London, an en-suite modern bathroom, a fully integrated kitchen with USB sockets and spacious open-plan living. All rooms benefit high ceilings and large windows allowing an abundance of natural light throughout. The property has been designed with top specification in mind throughout and further benefits from double glazing, built in connections for satellite TV and fibre internet and a separate utility area.
Call now to avoid disappointment!
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,500.00 per month (£346.15 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,730.76
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 09 February, 2024
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: B
If calling, please quote reference: 1983136
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
The Registry, Beckenham, BR3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Clock House Station0.1 miles
- Beckenham Road Tram Stop0.2 miles
- Kent House Station0.3 miles
About the agent
OpenRent is the UK's largest letting agent, using online services to make renting your property cheaper and more convenient than ever before - while holding quality and security as our top priorities.
For a one-off fee of £69 inc VAT you get:
• Listing on Rightmove and other leading property portals
• Advertising your property to millions of high quality tenants
• A tenancy agreement and access to our digital signing services
• Registration of the tenancy deposit
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference 198313609022024. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.