33 Cornhill, Liverpool
- Let available date:
- £1,153A deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- 12 months How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Council Tax:
- Ask agent
- PROPERTY TYPE
- 2 double bedrooms
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Modern bathroom
- Open plan living/dining/kitchen
- Dual aspect floor to ceiling windows
- Secure allocated parking
- Walking distance to Liverpool one, Baltic Triangle and The Albert Docks
- No deposit option
- Council tax band C
The location is perfect for those looking for city centre living with it's close proximity to shops, bars and restaurants in Liverpool one as well as the baltic triangle and the albert docks.
Council Tax Band C
*No deposit option subject to references
33 Cornhill, Liverpool
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Liverpool Central Station0.4 miles
- James Street Station0.5 miles
- Liverpool Lime Street Station0.6 miles
About the agent
is a next generation letting agent, providing lettings and property management services to Landlords around the UK.
Offering tenants a selection of curated properties from landlords and property managers who aspire to provide the best renting experience for Generation Rent.
Our bespoke, industry leading all in one technology automates and streamlines admin tasks, while our nationwide network of highly experienced Local Lettings Agents and property managers help our property partne
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference 16785523243-2024-02-11. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Accommodation.co.uk, covering National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.